[0.1] [Tools] Beam Mod Maker

When you mention it, there were some good ones down at the bottom.

Hey I’d be happy to help with graphics. I’m a pro at Photoshop and a professional photographer.
I know you may be my “competition” but really that makes no sense because this whole thing is for the community and for nothing else so.

Um, why would I be your “competition”? lol

I wouldn’t suggest putting your phone number up on the internet.

Haha its fine

Why do I even need your phone number? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha idk but I dont like skype and I prefer text over email

I hate Skype with a passion.

That moment when you have to rewrite half of the program to make it work properly.

Like this:

“My code doesn’t work, but why?”

after 1-2 hours of fixing:

“My code works, but how?”

This will repeat a lot…

I can’t say I relate to that. I know why my code works, I wrote it.

1 Like

I’VE BEEN RIPPING MY HAIR OUT FOR THREE HOURS AND THEN I COME UP WITH THIS AWFULLY SIMPLE SOLUTION WHICH WORKED THE FIRST TIME I COMPILED IT

I should be happy, but honestly I’m just pissed at myself for wasting so much time.

Programming:

• “It worked before.”,
  • “I don’t know why it isn’t working on your pc. Everything runs great on mine.”
  • “I forgot to add ;”,
  • “I’ve just added one line of code and it doesn’t work. Nothing is working now.”,
  • “That’s why it isn’t working!”,
  • “I was fixing it for fu***** week and now I see problem…”.

I also can help you with graphics. I know @SnowyOwl is doing one but you can count on me.

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: I need rather small icons for Action, Adventure, RPG, Strategy, Simulation and Casual. If you could make icons for Young, Everyone and Mature that would be great too :smiley: Just send them in a PM when you’re done, no stress at all.

Just use Font Awesome. Personally though, as long as the application functions well, I don’t care.

This mod looks really complex…

Oh what the heck, I may try out the betas and alphas.

Not that I want you to make your mod maker look like mine, but I can give you some of my textures.

Such as the background, and the buttons.

Argh it’s a free mod creator tool for god sakes. As long as it works it seriously does not have to look amazing as long as it’s neat and tidy.

I agree, I agree dammit!

1 Like

Haha it doesn’t have to look nice, he knows he just wants it to look nice