[0.1] [Tools] Beam Mod Maker

so? it’s a gateway, stop being so elitist.

well a gong to mit and am 40 kid dont go via school then we can talk

In no way do I believe you’re either 40 or in MIT. Pretty sure you’d have to be able to spell first. In addition, don’t get so offended cause I dared to suggest that some people don’t have the time or ability to learn to code, and that this program is a good way to remove the barrier presents for potential mod developers. So no, I don’t agree, and I also don’t see how bringing education into this is relevant, and if it is you should learn that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

2 Likes

Shots fired

1 Like

Elements fired

1 Like

Dang man. It just got real.

Something like that, I suppose.

uh

OK but in that case, how come he’s in MIT? That place isn’t exactly easy to get into afaik. Also, doesn’t excuse his elitist behaviour, it literally just explains his spelling.

1 Like

wat just happened.

The GHG unofficial newsletter

Fresh news every time I like to do this

@thewickman12332 said that he is going to MIT and that he’s 40 years old, but…

@CrumpDev doesn’t believe that he is going to MIT, or that he is 40 years old, but…

Will Game #2 ever release to stop all the horror? You will see it in this broadcast, coming from GHG.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#noice

Sooooo is this still in development i found this and checked it out and thought like heck am i reading all 380 posts here. But just wanted to know if this is still being worked on.

You sure you read all of them?

1 Like

We didn’t really need another Ultimate Suite. Game #2 will do.

This looks really nice. Great job making this. :+1:

(Sorry if my english is so bad, im from chile) Hey @Stian … i cant made “Platforms”, when i press the “Add” button, nothing happens. ¿What is happening? ¿Is Incomplete or… something? (I Remade this comment…)

This is no longer being worked on. So please, don’t bump this thread as the dead mod maker was killed very early