7. 2K HD Graphics
8. 4K HD Graphics

Events:
2. Thief
5. MeTube
6. Game Port

That’s what I liked more

Thanks for the feedback. @Turbox

Yay, I got the mod to work by reinstalling whole GDT, everything works expect the researches & custom topics which came with the mod. :l

@Mopo you have to wait until 1.1.0 to come out to use the events, researches, and topics. I forgot to enable them in myScript.js when I pushed this mod out to the public.

Ahh, ok I see. Thanks for telling us.

(awesome mod, btw :D)

1.1.0 is now out for public release. Update Now at https://github.com/Turntablelover/Game-Dev-Tycoon-Mod and https://db.tt/BIqwPgom

Release Notes for 1.1.0:

1. Enabled Topics in myScript.js
  2. Enabled Events in myScript.js
  3. Changed IDS for Events
  4. Enabled Researches in myScript.js
  5. Implemented IGN Interview Event
  6. Implemented MTC One
  7. Implemented Mookia 3310
  8. Implemented Mookia Moomia
  9. Implemented GRID Machine

Oh wow… the is the SECOND time you steal code from the Expansion Pack Mod. Are you serous? Price Modifications IS an exclusive at the moment in the Expansion Pack Mod, you haven’t even made it yourself. It’s exactly the same code as in the Expansion Pack. Your the worst.

People. This guy is a thief and uses other peoples code.

2 Likes

@LineLiar I am sorry, I want to make this mod as awesome as possible.

You make a mod awesome by adding your own twists to it. Just like I do. Try to make your own special thing, this might take some time but it will improve your mod alot along side with you modding skills.

You’re not making your mod possible BY STEALING CODE FROM PEOPLE. That’s just stupid. We already knew you were doing stupid things the first time, but we didn’t expect you to let this happen a second time. You’re worser then I thought you was. I try to be nice all the time, but I just can’t with you.

@LineLiar If you don’t want to be my friend, forget about our friendship. all you do is complain and complain. your a negative influence on everyone.

1 Like

Are you serious? Have we ever had a friendship? I never was your friend and I’m happy to NOT be your friend. I’m only friends with nice people. I have no negative influence on anyone here, except for you. You’re someone who has been banned several times already, which is just angering people and I’m the one with the bad influence? You’re not really making a good name up for yourself here, like you did with your other two accounts. Have fun ruining your name while I watch and laugh at you. Seriously. :slight_smile: I have more people liking me here (I think) then you have.

Hate to break it to you, but the iPlay was an april fools joke.

@apljee thank you for telling me that, because I spent half a day yesterday figuring out if that console was real or not.

Yeah. If you watch the video IGN had made, you’ll realize how much of a joke they planned it to be. For instance, you can buy like 7 variants of angry birds and those are the only games, it’s exactly the same as all other apple products, and also one of the workers when he was talking about it, he was facing the wrong way.

IGN video:

@apljee ok, thanks for the info

I´m very Thankful for this Mod :smiley:

This mod is amazing , it makes the game more funny .
Congratulation´s for this great mod , keep doing this job , my friends and me thank´s you .

Chill out :wink:

@MigzDK thank you. what was the funniest event/console story that you have encountered in my mod so far?

Well I liked all :smiley:

But I hope to see a better designs for consoles , rather than the one that u have draw :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if you can add news like , Vony has announce the Playsystem Eye and Mowe features or like Vony has announce an exclusive title upcoming for Playsystem 3 , 4 , 5 or whatever.

And also like , GemaStep has announced that Playsystem 4 has sold out or Mbox One , etc

Chill Out :smiley:

Dude i think this have something similar to “Expansion Pack Mod”