[REL] Game Dev Tycoon: Platforms, Events, and Topics, OH MY

I Know

1.1.1 Sneak Peek:
You will witness a special event called Gaming Market, that will fire as soon as you start a new save-game at the date of 1/1/1

@Venomous
By stealing the code from @DzjengisKhan you are actually stealing my code as well ( For The UI ).
You are free to use it just as @DzjengisKhan was but you need to add a line of credit to your mods description (like DzjengisKhan did).

For example (UI techniques based on @kristof1104 cheat mod)

I donā€™t know if dzjengiskhan will let you use his code, youā€™ll have to ask him.

Next time please ask someone If you can use their code, we put a lot of effort and time into these things. Not nice to just take it without asking.

On a further note, since you are using the same code for price changing, this mod wil not be compatible with The Expansion Pack Mod. (itā€™ll work but Itā€™ll change the prices twice!).

I Would suggest you just remove the price change, and let people use your mod in conjunction with Expansion Pack Mod. That way people have the best user experience they can.

1 Like

He didnā€™t even had permission from DzjengisKhan and/or you. I have been a bit rude to him lately but I think he deserves it at the momentā€¦ unthankfully people are still downloading his mod :frowning:

Yes, he stole code from us (Expansion Pack Mod) twice now. :wink:

Can somebody tell me what there names stand in real consoles , or itĀ“s just imagined one .
And the date they are released .

Super Box
Super Fox
Super Fox 360
Super Star
Super Star 2.0
Superstation
Superstation 2.0

The reasonĀ“s iĀ“m asking this , is because iĀ“m going to change the draw pictures to some real one or imagined one on the internet .

I will not distribute the mod .

All right are reserved for Venomous :smiley:

@DzjengisKhan could theoretically sue him, as itā€™s his (and the people that helped) copyright.
I think the mods of the forum should take action or something if he doesnā€™t change his mind before this escalatesā€¦

I think they are imagined onesā€¦ otherwise they are very strange parodiesā€¦ D:
I seriously hate the art with them too, haha. Paintā€¦ ughā€¦ paintā€¦

Hey Guys,

Please use the ā€œFlag for Moderator attentionā€ when things like this happen so i can deal with it faster!

@Venomous
You have 24 Hours to remove the stolen code or gain permission from all of the owners of aforementioned code. Or face a ban. This really is your final chance and if you choose to circumvent the IP ban again we will ban you again immediately.
If you do choose to comply then please accept this as your final warning, if you steal other peoples assets again you will be banned without warning.

2 Likes

@Charlie @DzjengisKhan @LineLiar according to this commit i made for my mod on GitHub, I already removed the code you mentioned.

https://github.com/Turntablelover/Game-Dev-Tycoon-Mod/commit/30faa3547d35bb888a4e6020d9f0cea9d984520f

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1.1.2 is now out for public release. Update now at https://db.tt/NbPnQeNQ and https://github.com/Turntablelover/Game-Dev-Tycoon-Mod

1.1.2 Release Notes:

1. Fixed Bug with Mission Overrides
  2. Implemented Mission Overrides for Exercise Cats Topic
  3. Implemented Mission Overrides for Cat Fighting Topic
  4. Changed No, Thank You Option in IGN Interview Event to Declined!

The amount of Mā€™s are too damn high!

@ermahgerd please tell me what you are referring to in the mod.

Matari
Mally
Mookia
Mrcadia
See a pattern?

yes, I will fix it

1.2.0 is now out for public download. Update Now at https://db.tt/HNelUB5W and https://github.com/Turntablelover/Game-Dev-Tycoon-Mod

1.2.0 Release Notes:

1. Implemented Mission Overrides for Cat Tag Topic
  2. Implemented Mission Overrides for Cat Sports Topic
  3. Implemented Mission Overrides for Angry Birds-Style Topic
  4. Implemented Mission Overrides for Trivia Topic
  5. Implemented Mission Overrides for Computer Dev Topic
  6. Implemented Mission Overrides for Mod Dev Topic
  7. Implemented Dalek Music Research
  8. Implemented Main Menu Research
  9. Implemented Advanced Main Menu Research
  10. Implemented Animated Main Menu Research
  11. Implemented Day/Night Main Menu Research
  12. Implemented Govodore Trouble Event
  13. Implemented Lion Tackle Topic
  14. Implemented Waterfall Jumping Topic
  15. Implemented Hedgehog Bowling Topic
  16. Implemented Robot Smashing Topic
  17. Implemented Doctor Who-Style Topic
1 Like

Cool modā€¦ BUTā€¦ lol

What is up with Dalek invasions? I just get into the first office of the game and get invaded by Daleks they kill my staff and I try running away and it happens againā€¦ this time I try to fight and somehow my bank account ends up like negative 1 quadtrillion dollars??.. this isnt cool man. Please change that. Its really not even remotely amusingā€¦ just aggravating. I decided to go bankrupt rather than get the 2 whatever gillion dollar loan. Because one that would just give me way too much money for just starting(a game thats too easy isnt fun) and 2 theres no way Iā€™d make enough to pay that back before the deadline.

Little setbacks are coolā€¦ like the leaky roof in the garage thing that was alright. And the original stolen credit card thing, and the ā€œinvestorā€ scamā€¦ aka SMALL setbacks are okā€¦ But not something that just destroys the gameā€¦ at any point in time. I just downloaded the zip from your link. Maybe I got an old version but I cant believe no ones said anything about this yet.

Some people may like having their game completely ruined at any point. But not me. Gonna try playing one more time since I had to restart and see if thats just something that rarely happensā€¦ but if it does, Iā€™m gonna uninstall the mod til you get that removed. Also any other tragic events that completely ruin your progress. Makes the game not at all worth while to me.

Also the Cvidia Shield for whatever reason was released almost at the very beginning of the gameā€¦ didnt even finish making my first gameā€¦ so we have a device that uses wifi, android, google play and streams PC games wirelessly in the 80ā€™s lol. All of which werent even thought of yet and would be more like dark magic than technology at the time lmao. Kinda need to move that up to being released just before the mbox one and the playsystem 4. Unless you meant for it to be an early low tech handheld?

Edit:

Couple minutes laterā€¦

Yup deleting your mod. Not worth messing with. Same exact thing happened. Iā€™ll keep an eye on your mod to see if you remove all tragic game ruining events like this one. Cant even begin to understand how ruining the game at the very beginningā€¦ or at all like that could seem like a good addition to your mod.

2 Likes

@CMDesign
lol at the edit :slight_smile:

Lol. Just lol.