[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

i know but i have activated the old version and i must active the new

My bad, I misread that you saw it was the wrong version.

Haha, doesn’t matter. I’m glad to have helped you! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mazphrael, post:722, topic:8634”]
Multi-Topic Games research, similar to how a game can be multi-genre, you get the idea
[/quote]That would be nice but as was discussed in this thread that’s a lot harder to implement than one would think, especially if the mod is also adding additional topics.

I think prices shouldn’t make a difference on reviews, more on sales. It should be of no means if a killer game costs 1 or 20, the difference would be “how much would u sell” publishing a game with price of 20 and a rating of 4.5 or a with price of 20 and a score of 10.

I don’t think GDT would be reviewed higher or lower if it had cost half the price. Know what I mean?

You Should make it to where you can make Smart Phones as well as computers and consoles!

Hey, i just read that DzhengisKhan stopped modding, kinda a shame i loved this mod, but i guess i can understand that it must really suck to put a lot of work into something and have it copied and not credited by someone else.
I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you and Lineliar did on this mod, it really got me to enjoy a lot more hours of game dev tycoon and hope you guys pick up modding again someday :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for these nice words. I know DzjengisKhan might get back to the Expansion Pack Mod (and I will also then) because of all the support from this community. If not, he might make another mod. :wink: We’re hoping for the best right now as there’s not much that I can do without him. :disappointed:

Does this Mod work on Mac?

It should work ^^ As long as your game version supports mods.

Every Mod Works on Mac.

Im slightly struggling to get it working.

What’s the problem? Tell me and I try to help (I’m not using mac though ^^)

Ok, I’m using v1.4.5
(have to edit the post as I’m a new user and cant reply more than 3 times)

Which version of the game are you using?? Also, ModConfig.js isn’t used anymore. GHG removed and integrated a ‘mod menu’ in the game.

Im using v.1.4.5

The only problem I have with this is that the slim version of consoles run along side the old version. This to me is a problem since it adds to many systems to the market and delutes consoles. Is their anyway to fix this where the slims take over for the original console? or atleast discontinue the original console a year after the slim comes out?

hope he starts working on this agen :frowning:

I’ve actually never said that…

It was the wrong thread okay… that’s why I deleted it! Out of your curiosity it seems like you read things that I never said! You big meanie! :frowning:
I didn’t delete it without a reason… pff.