[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Um… I don’t quiet follow you with that last post : P

It’s one of the files in the download.

I know, but I just need to make sure you have the mod placed correctly. And the only way I can do that is by having a directory path to one of the files in the mod.

All I can say is that I put it in the mods file from the GDT folder.

Nevermind, it was because it was the master file! Sorry.

How do I make a custom computer? Also I don’t see the new consoles.

It would be cool if you could do box art or choose from variations or something

If you don’t have the new consoles it’s a problem on your part. You can make the custom computer just like the consoles, unlock the hardware lab and click on it. :slight_smile:

Bug Alert:

1. I created a Custom Computer in the Hardware Lab, and it pushed my Custom Console off the Market.
  2. All 18 Cases were not available on the Custom Computers Menu in the Hardware Lab.
  1. @DzjengisKhan said that custom computer ARE pushing consoles off.

2.Thats normal. Its like when creating custom consoles.

That’s silly, i wanted my Custom Computer and my Custom Console to sell at the same time.

I dont like that too :confused:

Those are known things. Both from the vanilla game and the description cough cough

Hello DzjengisKhan, I’m wondered if you can create a new mod for the player to upload picture to their game…I don’t know if it would be good idea. Because when you release a new game and there’s no picture. it should be added to image so you would feel good about it.

How does this work

Click on the hardware lab once unlocked and for the rest it mostly works like Consolel-creating. ;p

Except, that its better :stuck_out_tongue: But, consoles sells better.

Of course it does… :stuck_out_tongue:

ok

@DzjengisKhan i came from the video game nerd mod i asked about box art he said hes not that good but likes the idea and he said you might be able to so maybe