Game Dev Tycoon 1.3.9 rolling out

yeah like fixing the white screen bug which means i havent been able to play for two weeks

^^^^^^^^ This is the biggest problem ^^^^^^^^

The 2 biggest problems are the lag/fps and the white screen

Will this fix the “can’t select menu items” bug in Linux?

So many updates and so quickly. So glad that I bought the game because your guys hard work seriously deserve it.

You have won a loyal customer. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Emaniel_Aenslan, @Jamdude1, @Fruit_Platter we haven’t been able to reproduce the white screen issue. If you can provide more info in your original topic, then hopefully we can find a solution quickly:

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/win-game-doesn-t-load-white-screen/430/36

I’m still getting a blank white screen come up when I open the game, even after downloading 1.3.9. I’ve closed most of my programs that are running, disabled my antivirus and stopped unnecessary tasks from running but I still get a white screen upon loading the game which doesn’t progress and doesn’t load the game. These are the tasks that are running:

I don’t know what could be causing the issue.

ping for the linux version?

I heard that they will be pushing out 1.4.0 for windows and mac versions of Game Dev Tycoon this weekend.

sorry, it’s delayed a bit. hopefully later today or tomorrow. it just takes us longer to test the linux version and we found a small issue that we need to fix in the packages which then requires re-testing. We will try to make this process faster with future updates.

1 Like

/me adds more logs to fire to help speed up Linux release.

seems to work! uploading now :slight_smile:

Sweet! running. :slight_smile:

Btw I’m using Gentoo linux, which needs a symlink for libudev.so to run.

Hi, I cant update my Game Dev Tycoon Because i never got the link for it, it just downloaded onto my laptop. Thanks For The Help

as mentioned in the original post, if you cannot find your email, please contact orders@fastspring.com

still have the bug one windows 7 where the game will only load in safe mode meaning no sound. whenever i try to start up the game in normal windows 7 mode it just gives me a white screen or just the loading screen it never fully loads.

Hey is this windows 8 I only have xp :\

Runs this version better than the previous one? (fps issue)

not in this update but we are investigating the issue. if you want to try a test build please email support@greenheartgames.com and quote your order number.

I have already sent an email yesterday, but i don’t know if i have quoted the right number. Does the order number have this layout?: GRE######-####-#####