Youtuber Simulator Tycoon

So Greenheart, here’s a new ideia to a brand new game for you. A Youtuber Simulator Tycoon!

So in this simulator you can create your own channel and make videos and you can buy games with the Money you get and make videos of the game you choose, the design is quality and tecnology is content or something like that, you can buy upgrades like webcam, better edit program, etc… So… it’s just a sugestion so, i hope you make a game like that and bye Greenheart Games!

1 Like

Some examples:

TubeStar
Let’s Play Simulator
Let’s Play Simulator 2016

2 Likes

Possibly Vlogger Go Viral

I actually do approve and will leave a like for you. I give this idea a thumbs up because if they devoted enough loyalty and time to the game they could add even more. Like when you first start the game they give you certain types of channels you can be. So like vlogger, gamer, etc. And then they could actually make you go through real life problems that a YouTuber might have like copyright strikes and stuff. And what would be even cooler would be actually letting you do the editing on videos. So like you actually get to edit it and cut what you want. Maybe even record somehow. I don’t know how they would do all this but if you think about it, it could be a very realistic and good simulator.