Your Least Favorite Game

Hello all! I haven’t made a topic in a while, so I thought, “why not?” Anyways, I don’t know if this has been done before, but I’d love to know; what’s your least favorite game? You could just dislike it a small bit, or hate it with all your heart, but you have to have a reason why. My least favorite game would have to be Battlefront. Not the old ones, but the newest one. It was just such a disappointment when compared to other entries in the franchise.

Mine would have to be Watch Dogs.

I was stupid and I fell for the hype train like most people did, then we were all let down by dull characters, repetitive missions and nothing to do once the game was over.

I’m just hoping Watch Dogs 2 can be somewhat decent, and while the trailer looks promising, I’m not falling for the hype train this time.

1 Like

Game Dev Tycoon.

(jk)

1 Like

Ah, I never actually played Watch Dogs, though I saw lots of articles and videos about the disappointment. It’s a shame really, it could’ve been great.

I actually haven’t played many bad games in my life… one of the worst should be Game Tycoon 1.5. I bought it knowing it’s bad though

1 Like

Football manager… not because i don’t enjoy, but because i’m too addicted to it

On a serious note, H1Z1… That game really disappointed me

1 Like

My least favorite is Microsoft Flight Simulator X - because it crashed and broke the game the first 5 minutes I was played it. XD

1 Like

My least favorite is CrossFire, he made my pc to the blue screen of death and does not log in any way (no lag), but frankly disappointed me

1 Like

I don’t like CS:GO, I paid €13,99 for that crap. I thought it was fun because everyone said so.

1 Like

There isn’t really any game I hate or dislike. But if I had to choose a game sequel that was a downgrade I would have to choose the Sims 4. I still love the game and I have like 90 hours on origin but yes there were some disappointments like no toddlers and open world.

1 Like

overwatch
they made tf2 die
why guys why

1 Like

Racing games without free roam and car upgrades
Games like NFS U2 are pretty damn good/awesome, but these, PLEASE NO

1 Like

That also makes me frustrating.
screw u real racing 3

except TrackMania games

how do you Do It?