[WIP] VideoGameNerdExpansionPack MOD!

ok. that would be awesome!

IDEA #1) Being able to have other A.I company’s making games to, you can see how good there score is and how much money they made off of the game. make other games either against you or even partner up with the other company and make good games.

And then you become EA and buy up every company :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It would be real hard. if you want it the way i’m thinking, but we can always try!

Event Idea : World Championship Gaming in the game u r actually selling

Hey @AnthonyVGNerd

Would you like me to add this to the WIP mod list?;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

Yes. Please Charlie. I didn’t know you had made an official one! But yes, I would Like my mod added.

We will think about it. Thank you for your ideas

Added! :smile:

thanks. charlie!

Idea for an event.

Announcement of the “Console War”

This could last until after the mbox One and Playsystem 4 are released and make popularity of games on the consoles involved random.

This is a good idea. I think we will put all the event ideas at once, so it will be awhile before any of them get in. I am waiting for a lot more events before I put them all in.

i have some ideas for events also you could add that fans cant ask for your engine if you use it for your games. 1 event would be that a company would ask for your help making a console or game. 2nd event would be that fans that are hyped by the game could ask to help in development and it would add those fans to the team temporarily or you could choose to hire them and if you have a full team you can only have that fan temporarily. 3rd a natural disaster could happen and your garage or office would get destroyed and you would have to pay repair cost. 4th another game company can sabotage you as well as you can them. 5th your team has to have a holiday vacation and you could buy cake for one of your employees birthday. 6th once you unlock the last office the university will ask you to teach the students how to make a game, you can let the students make the game, and your team will rate the game so that you could sell the highest rated game. 7th while your employees are on vacation you can ask them to research or generate a game report at the cost of them having a longer vacation. 8th a movie company makes a successful movie they can ask you to make a game based of of it(i got this idea while watching TV). if this helps you then your welcome i hope your mod does well

1 Like

@AnthonyVGNerd
I added some img files.
(Possibly?) just temporary.

hey if you help the mod maker can you tell him my suggestions

@TheGamingNerd he’s not the mod maker. We both are. He founded it, but I’ve coded some more than he has.

@TheGamingNerd I like your ideas. And Will think about them. but mostly everything that goes in, @apljee does. so it is sort of his choice. he has done more coding than me so, he is the coder for now on. i will still code now and then, but @apljee is sort of the leader now. don’t get me wrong it’s still my word over his. but if he wants to put anything is i’m pretty much not going to stop him. I hope this clears some confusion on who started The Mod and who runs it. and also i am about to check out the image files @apljee

Idea for research: Tessilization

Edit: Would most likely be in the graphics section.

Might not be able to do much for awhile, as I’ll be busy figuring out some lag issues with Starbound.

i have an idea for an event reply to me if you want to hear it