[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

oh come on! Are you torturing me and other PC users? (just joking, but this is sad)

it’ll be on windows sometime soon

News

Version: Alpha 0.3
Date: 2/26/14
By: SnowyOwl
Accessibility: Private

Re-did windows,
Added topic creating (Doesn’t work very well),
Added Event making (Works well),
Fixed Custom Script making.

Announcement

GDT Legend is going to be on iPhone, iPod, and iPad!

Now released to public.

News

Technical Difficulties

Hey I've been working on GDT Legend for a while now and i just wanted to give you an update on want I've been working on, So far this program can make mods through custom script just fine but if you look at the topic and you make a topic this is what you get with the values you've set:

And I’m working as best as i can to fix this problem, soon it’ll be just fine and ill go on to working on events.

News

Version Alpha: 1 Date: 2/28/14 By: SnowyOwl Accessibility: Private

Added Topic Creating,
Added Event Creating,
Added Platform creating (Work in progress),
Added editing topics, or events, or Platforms you’ve added.

it is a joke XD.

@SnowyOwl to prevent confusion, please use your own logo for your app and not the official Game Dev Tycoon logo.

Ok

News

Hey got some cool news i have started to implement images taking away the ugly buttons, and i have started to change the fonts also to a better font. I have some images of the new look, Check it out!

Hey! if i make you graphics, you will make pc version available faster, deal?

Well it doesn’t take me very long to do what I’ve done.
Edit: But i could use someone to either help me make the Windows version or make it for me xD I now how to code in mac, and i know how to code the basics in java. Nothing about windows.

everything i can do in java is:
“Jakub”.length > 5
so yeah… i only know basic in everything. I’m only not bad artist (mostly pixels).

just use a VM(virtual machine) until it comes out

i thought you had Ultimate suite.

lol wat

When this thing comes out to windows. please tell me when, because i don’t have mac, and i don’t have a iso or dvd to use the virtual machine.

holy shit, i just downloaded this.
and it works.

Hmm, nah it shouldn’t i just published it so i’d be popular xD
jk