[WIP] Multi Dev Tycoon (MDT)

er, I’d like to know whats taking the mod so long? Not rushing or anything.

I’m really sorry for the delay, but there were some complications on the client side, and last week I was ill. I work really hard and I want to release it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Don’t rush, good things take time.

3 Likes

ah, I see sorry for rushing.

1 Like

Is there any news on this mod? I’m “Hyped” for it’s release. :smiley:

1 Like

He is working very hard on it, and you probably shouldn’t ask for news. He will give them when they are ready :slight_smile: Its important to remember that he works for free on a gigantic mod, which takes some time and courage.

I would actually like if someone would ask me about my mod, that would mean that someone cares about it C:

2 Likes

^. Agreed. But good things take time.

We’re still here, don’t worry. :slight_smile: I don’t actually help with developing the mod itself, but I can say for sure janch32 is working on it. I’ll let him know you asked, maybe he’ll drop some info here.

1 Like

I’m still working on it :smile: . I updated main post with UI screenshots, which I finished yesterday. First beta version should be in a week.

Alright! Thanks man!

1 Like

-Haven’t looked at the comments really, so if someone already asked this, sorry.- Will there be private servers that could be entered by a password or a code?

Yes, it says so in the main post :wink:

1 Like

I’m an idiot. XD

Yes you are :slight_smile: lol

It’s wonderful when people agree with you about bad things about yourself.

2 Likes

Wait, hasn’t the Closed beta test already happened?

Nope, no worries. We’ll let you all know when the time comes.

1 Like

Hope you can delay it for the weekend to start. Any weekend it will be. I’ll make sure I will be here.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry with delaying… That is our speciality. :slight_smile:

5 Likes