[WIP] Multi Dev Tycoon (MDT)

We don’t really need testers right now, but we will definitely let you know when the time comes!

2 Likes

Sign me up then as well ;p

2 Likes

Great to see a new modder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice touch on the loading screen.

8 Likes

Dude.
You kick ass!
Epic!
Looks better than GDTMP

5 Likes

TCP or UDP?

It is powered by WebSocket, so it is TCP.

Allright. I’m no big fan of TCP, but it gets the job done :stuck_out_tongue:

whats TCP and UDP?

1 Like

My reaction too. lol

internet connection protocols.

1 Like

Difference?

Main difference:
TCP has error checking and has guaranteed delivery, if some packets are lost, the server will send them again.
UDP does not have error checking, and the server “doesn’t care” if the client received the packets, however it is really fast.

1 Like

lol then i rather like the TCP :thumbsup: good luck! cant wait for release!

1 Like

Curious, what do they stand for?

Transmission Control Protocol

and

User Datagram Protocol

Here’s some ideas I’d like you to add, if you add co op, can you make it so you can join someone’s company? Like you take up one space in staff.and your character is in one of the seats w/ name. And as staff request game names w/ topic and genre, also console. Also in game stages can you make it so player staff have to press a certain key for it to fill a bar, and add to design or technology. For ex. I press q a bunch of times to fill up a bar for design an e for technology also r for research (which would have to go slowly to fill). Although for this to all work you would also have to make it so, the higher tech, speed, research, and design you have, the faster your bar fills, and gains more of tech,design, and research.

interesting idea but that like

I don’t think that would work since the amount of tech, design and research depends on how good your employees and you are in the design or tech

1 Like

I apologize for late reply, but I was very busy. It’s an interesting idea, however I don’t think it would be fun. I mean, who would like do nothing but press keys? I don’t say it is bad idea, it is just my opinion.

2 Likes

I’d love to get involved in the testing process for this mod. If you need somewhere to host the files I can help with that as I have a great package with my hosting company that could maybe be of service as a file mirror. Let me know if your interested!

1 Like