[WIP] MoreGDT [Beta]

Mmkay then.
:wink:

Alright HERES MY BEST IDEA.
Kinda

And heres the model its gif just as you want to know

Although it have the actuall company name SEGA

OK, I think it is time for some news regarding the future of this mod.

Recently, me and @Diamox have been way busier than expected, due to college being way more time consuming than we expected. So, we have little time to work on the mod at the moment, and it will stay this way for a while.

Weā€™re considering some ideas on how to still keep the mod under active development while having little time, so if you have some ideas then let me know in a PM.

Weā€™re also at the final stage of checking 0.3, it should be out in the coming weeks :slight_smile:

Well The Genesis Kinda Had it

ā€œgenesis does what nintendonā€™tā€

1 Like

Yeah true.

This is the last update post thing I promise

So, even though the community still seems to be dead, weā€™re still trying to finish off 0.3

Over the past weeks and months, I kinda lost inspiration to work on the project, with the hope that @Diamox would finish up the update (Which he said he would do)

But earlier, I decided to start work on it again, weā€™re going to spend some time working on it, checking for bugs etc, and then Iā€™ll post a beta version over on the github repo, one of my main goals with this update it to get the damn helpbook fixed, which I still canā€™t figure out (So if anyone has any suggestions on how how to fix it, send 'em my way)

Append the divs on startup, and then show/hide from there on out.

Iā€™ll make a pull request later :ok_hand:

Tried that, couldnā€™t get it to work.

(I was probably doing it wrong though lmao)

I fixed it. Iā€™ll message you the code

Due to the help of @chizbejoe, the MoreGDT Helpbook now works as intended.
Which means me and @Diamox can get to work on finishing up the first beta version, which will be released this Saturday.

Itā€™s here bois!

MoreGDT 0.3 Beta 1 is now availble on the GitHub Repo :smiley:

A lot of things are disabled right now, but thereā€™s some fancy new features thatā€™ll be fixed and enabled in beta 2, which is in the works already.

1 Like

By this he means that the Grapintosh stuff is disabled, because we didnā€™t have enough time to balance them out. Weā€™ll fix that in Beta 2 though :wink:

Quick question.
Since we removed the Plus models of the grPhones as they served no purpose, do you think we should not include the Nexis 6P (Nexus 6P)/Dot XL (Pixel XL) since they are technically like ā€œPlusā€ models of the Nexis 5X/Dot

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Actually the 6P is a completely different phone to the 5X. I personally have one.

Thatā€™s why I decided to do a vote on it.
I get that they are different phones with different specs and everything, but I want to keep platform spam to a low within the mod.

The Discord server will be down for about a week, Iā€™m going to spend some time updating it and cleaning it up.

Itā€™s been about 3 weeks since Beta 1 was released, so I thought Iā€™d post some updates.

Firstly, in terms of how the recent Tavern Keeper new will affect MoreGDT. Due to the release date of Tavern Keeper being longer than we all expected, me and @Diamox have no plans to end support for MoreGDT until Tavern Keeper is released, even then, weā€™ll probably support it for longer depending on how long it takes for Tevern Keeper to get mod support (if it is not present at launch)

Anyway, back onto our plans.

We aim to have Beta 2 out at somepoint later this week, we donā€™t have much to do on it, but we still need a bit of time to test it.

EDIT (2/12/16): Beta 2 has been delayed for an unknown amount of time, @Diamox is currently in the process of moving house and we still have things to finish off

Beta 2 currently changes the way we do announcements for the Nexis platforms, and it also implements the Grapintoish platfroms that were not present in Beta 1.

Beta 3 will aim to update the announments for the grPads and grPhones as well, and also include a parody of the Google Pixel.

After that were open to any suggestions of features that we could add in before the official release of 0.3