[WIP] MoreGDT [Beta]

Dude. Freeware Games. with IN-GAME PURCHASE

You sure?
It adds new topics and platforms, so it might take you a while to start seeing the content.

EDIT: Try seeing if a notification comes up at the start of your game, if not, try making a new save.

More ideas :grin:

Pre-Order - While developing a game, the player can make a pre-order system at such price (before the third part of the development), also will see a message asking if he wants to include an old game with the pre-order of the new game and in the same message (Maybe) will ask if the player wants to add new things in the game only accessible by a pre-order, etc. if the game is good, it will sell more because of the pre-order, if bad, will sell less.

That sounds complicated. But a great idea tho! :smiley:

1 Like

Are you done with update 0.3 yet? This topic seems to be inactive for about 8 days

@gdtsupporter2002 We have hardly started work on 0.3, the team has been busy with things

Announcement:
0.3 is now in the works, and we plan on adding in the Grapintosh (Macintosh) and Nexis (Nexus) products.
They won’t have images straight away, it will take a while to get them all done so they’ll mostly be using the placeholder icon when the update launches. I can’t give any ETA’s yet, depends on how things go.

Also, we’re looking for a new team member to help us with debugging, PM me for more details and if I think you’re up for it, you’ll get the job.

The Team Member position is up for grabs, PM me for more details.

Dude this is awesome. Nintendo can seriously use some more consoles later on, and maybe more custom console designs? Just saying, that would be nice.

@CaptainKurl Thanks for the feedback, we’ll work on it soon :smiley:

Updates

Right, we’ve been fairly quite about what is actually going on with MoreGDT and Rapid Devleopment Studios as a whole recently, and I think it’s time I told you guys whats going on.

###MoreGDT
If all goes well, we’re about 1-2 weeks away from the first beta version of 0.3. 0.3 mainly focuses on added in the Grapintish (Macintosh) and Nexis (Nexus) products, as well as more new topics, hopefully some researches and a few more behind the scenes changes.

###Rapid Development Studios
So, as of recently, I’ve been thinking of a potential rebranding of RDS, the name will stay, I’m more thinking of logo and looks wise. We also plan on rebuilding the Discord server, which we hope in the future will be used more.
We’re also looking for more team members, we’re not sure on what we need yet, but I’ll post more updates as more positions become available.

#Anncouncement
Everyone welcome @chizbejoe to the team! :smiley:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Welcome!
I hope MoreGDT will be almost out to beta…

@Uptown_Hoovy
It’ll be a while until we’re out of beta, it all depends on when we start implementing features that are more on the advanced side of things :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay then.
I want also the pre-order feature from @Jacob_Frye

1 Like

We’ll give it a shot in a future update :smiley:

MoreGDT Version 0.2.1 is now out
This update disables the Helpbook due to issues with it. We’re working on a full fix and hope to have it out soon.

Also, sorry for not really releasing any updates over the past 2 months, we’ve been busy with other things. We should be back to working on MoreGDT 0.3 soon.

1 Like

More GDT?!
Now that’s what i call… More Fun·Ish :smiley:

1 Like

Any news about MoreGDT 0.3??

Not at the moment, most of the team has been busy with personal stuff so we’ve had no time to spend on the mod. We hope to have some news coming shortly though.

1 Like