[WIP MOD] RhalexMod for GDT version 1.5+

Hi!

If you are reading this then that means you would like to try out my RhalexMod,which adds in more story to your save file,so don’t worry if you think that you need to make a new company.This mod adds in these:

Research:
Combo Skills!
OP Items!
Capturing hardware compatibility!

Topics:
Sandbox!
8-BIT!

There are more features planned for this mod,but for now this will do as I am (debugging and) developing 3.0 as you read this!

Requirements:
Game Dev Tycoon Full Version(the paid one)
GDT ModAPI version 0.1.1
UltimateLib ver. 1.3.3

Download Link:GitHub

Changelog is included in the GitHub repo.

3 Likes

I have several question!!!

1. Does it need UltimateLib?

2. Why there are no 70’s time period?

3. ???

4. Did you make the code yourself or mod maker?

1.No,it doesn’t require any kind of prerequisites.

2.As I said,more features are planned and as you read this I am adding them and going through the rage of debugging them.

3.I don’t understand that question.

4.I made the code myself,since I had a history of using JavaScript so I used my knowledge on the programming language to the best.

And also,I have uploaded v1.0 now.

I’m currently coding v2.0 as you read.And gathering more knowledge on JavaScript from my trusted online school.

But,what I can tell about the upcoming update is that,more requirements will come,due to obvious JS limitations.

Don’t post a release date, trust me, you’ll regret it. Otherwise, good luck on the dev’ing!

2 Likes

@WaveJones Agreed because you dont want to rush it and revamping the release date causing hype lose. Anyone remember Sega Saturn? Yeah like that

(Off topic)
BTW nice profile pic WaveJones, long time have we met

@A_Random_Guy Yeah i remember the saturn. Yeah, we’ven’t met (metten? meeten? mitten?) in a long time. Anyway, this is getting off topic. So @la_ryekseu are you just gonna release topics and events?

@WaveJones No,I was thinking after I reply to you,I need to remove the download link to the mod since there’s one bug that I overlooked,and then probably add some platforms as well.

After all,my goal for this mod is to add more story to the other companies,and probably,to add a GUI to the mod to enable and disable some features.