[WIP] Extended GRID

The link is broken, please fix it!!!
Thanks for the mod.

Update:

After the next update, I will start working on a bridge to Darklyā€™s Multiplayer Mod. If you want to enjoy an extended ā€˜Codename GRIDā€™ with your friends, that means you can :slight_smile: So, in the next real update we will have:

v1.5

• Added the ā€˜GRID Machineā€™, which is a console the player can research. This console will not provide direct profits, but your montly GRID profits can increase because of it.

• Achievement galore! Including achievements that are going to be useful in the Multiplayer patch.

• New engine research: ā€˜GRID Community Integrationā€™

3 Likes

If you want hands-on the newest beta version, I will keep updating the beta link. Please note that this means that the mod is NOT STABLE! Unfinished functions, crashes and file corruption are common. Only use this if you want to help me with fixing bugs and/or functions. The beta link will be available in the links section.

2 Likes

Is this mod compatible with Camelot?

Technically, yes. If you think about the overall game flow, no. Camelot adds changes to GRID and so does this mod. If you use both mods, you would get a weird overlapping of events and such. I do not recommend it, but it does work.

I donā€™t have a lot of freetime, but this is the plan for now. You will not get any updates until all the ā€œdoingā€ are finished.

EDIT: Whats this :open_mouth: Almost finished, dont worry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry for all the bumping, but FINALLY! The new update is live.

• Added GRID machine
  • Basic multiplayer synchronization
  • New achievements (onlineDistribution)
  • New events (moneySpike, gridRelease)
  • New research (gridCommunity, gridRelease)
2 Likes

TY. Iā€™ii try anyway.

Snapshot of what Iā€™m working on.

2 Likes

i have 2 mods, but i think this is from yours :slight_smile:

Yes it is :slight_smile:

Update 2.0

(coming approximately 1st of July)

• Hardware research, ā€˜GRID machineā€™
  • Full multiplayer mod support (kind of ish)
  • Fixed ā€œobject is not a functionā€ when researching certain things
  • Added one event.

The reason the update is so slow is because of trouble with certain pieces of code throwing weird errors which I cant figure out! Do not expect the ETA to be correct!

2 Likes

I canā€™t find the download linkā€¦ where is it? :crying_cat_face:

^please. donā€™t.

1 Like

what?

Iā€™m on vacation, and then suddenly my old post gets revived.

Yey.

The mod will be delayed because I like the ā€œElection Timeā€ idea more. But I still like this idea, but Iā€™ll let it rest for a while.

1 Like

I will start re-creating the mod from scratch! Iā€™ve ran into a bug in Hardware Tycoon and one in Election Time so I need something relaxing to make for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Could you please upload the mod here. My version of GDT isnā€™t from Steam. (Itā€™s not cracked) It wonā€™t let me use the mods from the workshop. ;_;

Hi! Thanks for the interest in my mod :slight_smile:

Iā€™m busy with a mod called Election Time, and also integrate this mod with the Election API. (Fancy name, ikr)

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.