[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

What?) On this page - Last Update: 21-DEC-2013, On GitHub page - Last Update: 12-DEC-2013. It’s normal?

I think it would be cool if you could do your own publishing deals when your rich enough to do so !

3 Likes

Just be patient a little bit. He had some small problems with the Grid he was struggling with. I think he’s got rid of them and it shouldn’t take long for the next update. I’ve got a development version installed and all I can say is… it’s coming :wink:

And you don’t want to play a version that doesn’t work as expected, don’t you?

And btw. @LineLiar is right… it takes a while to make a mod and sometimes you need to face issues you didn’t expect. And then there’s real life…

Anyway… it’s coming… that’s what I wanted to say :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Resinex112, @LineLiar, @psycojustin @etc… etc…

The mod is under going some changes and me and @alphabit are working on something fairly big for the modding community so the update is going to be a bit slow.
There is also an issue with the dataStore at the moment which we are looking into when thats resolved there should be a big update soon.
I’m aiming for just after the new year (hopefully).

And again I don’t want to release anything that isn’t immediately playable. The only bugs that you should be able to find are through a long playthrough/constant use (if that).

@Apple135789 That feature will be added soon after Grid I expect.

I appreciate all the support and feedback from everyone and I’m glad you enjoy what little I have given already I’m sure you will enjoy each update as I have enjoyed making them :smile:

Patience you must have my young padawans.

4 Likes

Made me lol. xD

Patience i will have :smiley: as i still have patience for half life 3 :smiley:
And happy new year all :smile:

3 Likes

Nononono… no Half Life 3… Portal 3 for the win people! :stuck_out_tongue:

[Update]

I expect a new version will be released in about 7 days.

Lots of progress on Grid and it will be released as an alpha feature. I was going to post a screenshot but I think will save the little amenities (while it’s in alpha) for those that play :wink:

The new release will also be powered by UltimateLib. The modding library that me and @alphabit are working on. So you will need to have that installed in order for it to work.

Lots of changes and lots of exciting features coming soon so stay tuned :smile:

4 Likes

thank you for the update :smiley:
sounds like its gonna be awesum, feel free to tease us with pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sneak peak for the alpha release coming very soon.

5 Likes

cant wait :grin:

Can you also buy products to be on Grid? (Not only games like Battlefield etc. but also things like You Need A Buget for example.)

Not yet.

So… you’re planning on doing it? :wink:

1 Like

looks very cool :slight_smile:
Just wondering is that from the SS a montly cost thing or a 1 time cost you use to improve the grid service ?

1 Like

It’s a monthly cost.

The whole thing will be expanded a lot more before it’s a full feature.

Ah ofc makes sence :slight_smile:
Have you also concidered making events related to grid ?
For instance where EA was pulling out of steam to make origin ( being in game like a big publisher pulling out of grid to make a competitive service and you get options like , screw them,bribe them, call fan support to try to keep them on service.

I hadn’t, good idea though. I will add some events in here :smile:

lol. If i was steam i wouldn’t worry about origin. I bet steam creators laughed when origin came out.

1 Like

haha awesum, you could also take more real world events like warz ( have a bad game accidently released and either remove it to make fans happy or keep it to improve profits

Or something positive, like the rise of kickstarter games who look for a platform to be released on and temporary recieve more from grid :smile:

3 Likes