[WIP][0.2.2]Hit games changes consoles market share(Temporary title)

Hi, as someone suggest in other post(I don’t remember who if someone says who was I will mention in this post XD). I create a mod that adjust the market share of the consoles depending of your game hits.

This is a test version I need people for testing it and gave me a feedback

Version Log

0.2.2 Published in 20 August 2014

• Solved a problem that all the games boost sales.
  • Possible fix of infinite notifications

0.2 Published in 18 August 2014

• Added different effects in sales depending if the game get 9.75, 10 or 10,25 score.
  • Added notification window saying to you how much the consoles sales are boosted.

0.1 Published in 16 August 2014

• First test version
  • Game with a score higher than 9.75 will boost the units sold of that console.

Download:
No-steam V 0.2.2: Mediafire
Workshop V 0.2: Steam Workshop

I can’t post images, nothing to show XD

10 Likes

@Mabb i will test it, great idea

2 Likes

Great Idea, btw another idea it’s if the game score is lower than 4.75 get’s lower sales (srry for the english i’m spanish)

@Mabb you are my hero!

2 Likes

I will try this out. Sounds cool.

I don’t mean to spam this but make sure I categorize this. I know that they don’t like it when you have category.

Version 0.2:

• Added different effects in sales depending if the game get 9.75, 10 or 10,25 score.
  • Added notification window saying to you how much the consoles sales are boosted.
2 Likes

10/10, IGN. :fr:

2 Likes

Version 0.2.2

• Solved a problem that all the games boost sales.
  • Possible fix of infinite notifications
2 Likes

is there a non workshop version?

1 Like

Best mod ever made.

Why would you need one?

Because he doesn’t use Steam? That was pretty uneccessary to ask.

2 Likes

I thought mods don’t work without the Steam version.

You have to be joking… Guh, I thought you had been here long enough.

2 Likes

I just don’t have the Regular version, don’t be so offensive.

Its normal that I get pissed of at people who think that how they programmed their mods before the Steam Workshop was removed from the game with no apparent reason.

So you mean how we programmed our mods before Steam Workshop? I just didn’t know that the Regular Windows 8 version can support mods! Seriously

Where exactly did he specify that he used Windows 8? Hm… I think his message got lost in a UDP packet before I could read it.

If he was using Steam, his game would have been updated. The other version is windows 8 only, and I’m not sure if it has mod support. Or, he has the other version