Windows OS poll

oh Microsoft, what are you doing making windows 7,8?

Nice one Jacob.I laughed so hard.

Windows 7.8
Good job Bill Gates.

Wh…What?

At what, exactly?

@Crumpdev Jacob made a joke about FEGELIENS comment. He said he preferred Windows 7 or Windows 8 by saying: “I prefer Windows 7,8”. Jacob turned ‘7,8’ into ‘7.8’, so he made a joke about Windows 7.8 (which doesn’t exist).

I made a similiar joke by turning Half Life 1,2 into Half Life 1.2 (which doesn’t exist either) on another topic.

1 Like

Still, I’d argue that doesn’t make sense, since he used punctuation correctly and all that.

1 Like

Do i look like i do even care?
And besides.
Dont tell me you made a account to make people start a flamewar.

thats was mine.
you made it more funnier

How would I know? I can’t see your face.

Two things to note - Firstly, your use of the word flamewar is pretty dated, at this rate you’ll be using ‘teh’ and ‘zomg!!!1’ unironically. Secondly, I’d like to be the first to point out your account was made last February, whereas mine was made back in July last year. If you looked at my post history you’d know I don’t just cause arguments, or ‘flamewars’ as you call them. I’m glad you felt it apt to accuse me, though - keep it up. Also, may I point out I wasn’t mean or in any way impolite in my last reply, and yet you decided to reply in an aggressive manner. What, did you just make an account to make people start a flamewar?

1 Like

omg that’s sexist

that’s seXIsm in the wurkplace!

That’s SeXism in the wurkPlace

the true meaning of XP

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoice

1 Like

I use Windows 10 as my daily driver, but I’d say my personal favourite was 7.
(I also have a few VM’s of Longhorn and Whistler)

1 Like

the beta versions of windows doesn’t run modern games :frowning:

(trust me, i tried doing it once on a virtual machine. i tried installing either trackmania nations eswc or trackmania nations forever and it didn’t work.)

It’s quite obvious