Will they ever create Spore 2?

It is not required to buy stuff with real money. All of the microtransactions are purely cosmetic and Occasionally there is weapon skin drops

wat da faq?!?!!?

fak u EA
shows middle finger to all EA employees

1 Like

I know. The Sims 4 and Simcity were so good too…

sarcasm

SimCity was not a bad game. Bad DRM yes, bad game no.

2 Likes

Just tell me one thing:
what the heck is wrong with these games?

srsly, I like them :cry:

Weren’t you there @Haxor when I talked about this?

SimCity wasn’t the worst thing ever, there just wasn’t much too it. Not enough micro-managing. The game felt empty, and very basic.

It was a good game in it’s own right, when the other SimCities probably were better.

oh yeah
I didn’t bother reading this, lol

Agree, The Sims 4 and Simcity are not wrong. But they could have been so much more, Maxis selled their company to EA like i said. EA is just a bad company, i hope they get bankrupt >:)

NOOOO!!! A BANKRUPT EA WOULD MEAN NO MORE MASS EFFECT! GET OUT OF HERE YOU! (I think I am descriptive enough thank you)

Sorry about that eh… bankrupt thingy. I just hate EA, that´s all :wink:

nah
BioWare would continue it, don’t worry

1 Like

Offtopic.

In Morgan Freeman Voice: And so we ask ourselves… Does one further in a longing for Mass Effect? Or does he sacrifice what is most valuable to him for the good of all mankind?

Just kidding, if people really wanted it someone would buy the rights.

Gabe Newell voice: Like us.

######nope.avi

Let’s get back to the “Will they ever create Spore 2?” discussion please :wink:

This is starting to get offtopic thank you :smile:

Not in this case, too bad Morgan. Mass Effect stays or I will burn every last thing of EA to the damn ground. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Grabs pen”

I do not want to be rude but do you think that project is actually going to work? So many people tried to these things, so many people didn’t even go on with it.

I know but I don’t care

I am the one who made a camera