Why does everyone complain when they play with someone young?

Well, first of all, i’m 12. I’ve seen lots of kids raging, using mics, and being completly stupid. I don’t care about age, I care about how they act. I usually don’t say i’m 12 so people doesn’t complain about my age, and when I play with older people and they have fun with me, I rather not saying my age to not ruin the moment. But sadly, most of kids are…well, annoying, and the other kids who we aren’t annoying, sadly we gotta hide our ages and play without using mic so they don’t complain about our age so we can have fun.

2 Likes

Why are you making jokes about my grammar? Those jokes are old and not fun anymore.

I think you are around 30 years so that’s not an ‘old’ gamer :wink:

Same lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah i didnt said it to Shadowed. Shadowed acts mature but some people can act childish. Even 5 year olds can join here but they can act mature.

boooo get out of here
your the one who spoke about this first
lol jk

1 Like

LoL i scared when i read this. Are we cool Juan?

Yeah, we’re fine

until i find your location

2 Likes

OMG TF umm okay… Please don’t kill me thou… I’m an Eskimo i am in North Pole i am not in Turkey definetly not.

He’s IN the north pole. That either means he’s in a submarine or he IS the north pole itself.

1 Like

Well, his hair on his profile pic is blue so…

1 Like

Oh actually my blue hair was a temporary thing. Months ago.

It looks cool tho :wink:

Awwwww… thank you :smile: I am ugly thou.

Don’t worry, me too :nose:

1 Like

Beauty is way more than skin deep. :heart:

1 Like

there is no exact definition of ugly or beautiful.
Oh, wait, there is.
And for ugly.
Doesn’t matter. If someone is beautiful, it’s just a personal preference.

Sorry but i can’t see anyone thinks that Jenna Coleman ugly :smile:

awwww thank you my little pumpkin charleey :blush: :purple_heart:

@Charlie and @Visual917. No flirting to both of you!

1 Like

Cn u pls sht ur mout i ws duing smthing k?

Wait! I have one!

Ugly: Ugly is having the bones and muscle’s in your face formed in a specific position that doesn’t look attractive.

Beautiful: Beautiful is having the bones and muscle’s in your face formed in a specific position that it looks attractive.