Why does everyone complain when they play with someone young?

I mean, seriously. I can play with a 12 year old, maybe even a 6 year old and have a good time, but most people care about AGE. Why? Does being mature mean having a good time? I mean, even on the forum itself, AGE also matters.
*According to @Visual917… *

BTW- I’m younger then 17.

I honestly believe that it’s just the way they sound and act rather than their age, to be honest. I don’t care how old someone is when I’m playing a video game with them as long as they act like a respectable human being.

5 Likes

See I’m 17 and I play with people that are 16 or older because they’re usually the ones that are less annoying and act more mature then the younger audience. Does this mean that all kids 15 and under act immature and are annoying ? No, but I can’t deal with that kid voice either. Especially in Call of Duty, I have to go into a party with my friends because there’s always that one kid that has mic so close to his mouth and all you hear is that kid voice. Nope, I ain’t dealing with that.

5 Likes

Yeah, like @Jediwolf and @Dayron1234 said: It’s the immaturity and annoying voice that does it for me. I don’t actively call out little kid gamers, but it does annoy me.

2 Likes

I don’t mind playing with younger or older (unless they are 19+ then that’s a little awkward or they are just annoying). It’s just usually people think that the younger ones are annoying, dumb and will stuff with you.

EDIT: Also it’s the squeaky voices.

As my fellow forummers have said, it’s not the age, it’s the immaturity and voice.

I think that I would not be able to stand playing MLGPRO 360noscope games with myself when I was 11 because he would be too young to understand my completely different brand of Humour™ (now available at Poundland), AND that he would be too annoying and immature.

1 Like

Why do people make so much video’s about 12 year olds and say that they can’t play shooter games? They always say that 12 year olds are annoying brownies that play Minecraft and Roblox all day. I’m 12 but that doesn’t mean i’m a moron or something, i’m a 12 year old that fits in the 30% categoration named: ‘Not just a regular dumb school kid’.

I am NOT… A… MORON!!!

Portal 2 Reference
1 Like

Well that’s just the stereotype isn’t it. Many people that are of a younger age like to play games such as Minecraft, Roblox, but although they do complain saying that they do, they also complain when they get ‘‘rekt’’ by a ‘‘squeeker’’ in COD. So they need to stop playing ‘‘their stupid games’’ and start playing ‘‘amazing games like COD and Battlefield’’ (extra sarcasm on that one) but they are not allowed to ‘‘rek’’ the older guys or they will get called ‘‘squeekers’’. Sounds like ‘‘real gamers’’.

So much sarcasm in one comment.

1 Like

Yep.

Video is? OK then.

OK cool but can I get it in my Lootcrate?

So much sarcasm… I love it.

I can only speak for myself as a ‘old’ gamer (lol…).
Personally I do not like swearing in front of people younger than I guess around 13. I know they do it, I just do not want to encourage them and generally when I play, I play tough games/levels and do swear like a trooper.

Also conversation. I enjoy talking in-depth about D&D rules, Global Politics (a lot), and other topics that would probably bore younger people to tears :smile:

Also yes, them squeaky voices.

8 Likes

I totally agree. 12 year old’s shouldn’t be underestimated.

1 Like

Well, first of all, i’m 12. I’ve seen lots of kids raging, using mics, and being completly stupid. I don’t care about age, I care about how they act. I usually don’t say i’m 12 so people doesn’t complain about my age, and when I play with older people and they have fun with me, I rather not saying my age to not ruin the moment. But sadly, most of kids are…well, annoying, and the other kids who we aren’t annoying, sadly we gotta hide our ages and play without using mic so they don’t complain about our age so we can have fun.

2 Likes

Why are you making jokes about my grammar? Those jokes are old and not fun anymore.

I think you are around 30 years so that’s not an ‘old’ gamer :wink:

Same lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah i didnt said it to Shadowed. Shadowed acts mature but some people can act childish. Even 5 year olds can join here but they can act mature.

boooo get out of here
your the one who spoke about this first
lol jk

1 Like

LoL i scared when i read this. Are we cool Juan?

Yeah, we’re fine

until i find your location

2 Likes

OMG TF umm okay… Please don’t kill me thou… I’m an Eskimo i am in North Pole i am not in Turkey definetly not.