Who make the better CODs?

Activision make Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and now SledgeHammer develop (during 3 years) a new CoD (in this way we have 1 new CoD every year.
I want to know your opinion:
Who is the best CoD developer?
*Vote in this link:
http://strawpoll.me/4379211

No one does, they all suck.

Isn’t that…Activision sucks
…but I think Infinity Ward actually sucks too

Yeah, because we’ve all played all the games in the series so we can share our opinion.

2 Likes

because cod 1 and cod 2

1 Like

I personally preferred the Black Ops and Ghost series but apart from those two I haven’t played any other CoD game, call me unupdated. :weary:

Infinity Ward because CoD 4 and MW2.

But then Ghosts happened.

Whaaa?

Yeah Infinity Ward made a good job on MW series, but actually they’ve failed with Ghosts, I prefer Treyarch, they make something “different” from the others, and I like the zombies mode(most for the story)

I would take Infinity Ward for CoD 1, 2 and Modern Warfare. The others suck.

Dice… no questions asked

1 Like

Trey freaking arch. Black ops and black ops 2 are amazing with awesome graphics, fun gameplay, and great stories. So don’t say they are bad because they release a ton of games in a short span of time.

CoD with awesome graphics?
What??

I would disagree with that, seriously, Black Ops 2 is the worst one imo.

Can kinda agree on that one.

Have you played BO2?

They make it (Activision) because the Profit(don’t agree) and to run even in low-end PCs (I agree with that) because not everyone can spent 500$(Here you need to pay BRL 1600 to try to play) to play a game decently at 30FPS (atleast), but in CoD you run it easily at 60FPS(or atleast +30FPS)

Treyarch because of Black Ops I and II, COD 5 and because of Nazi Zombies! Oh, and don’t forget :heart: Victor Reznov :heart: :heart_eyes:

lel dice doesn’t make cod; get updated.

He was probably being sarcastic.

1 Like

Well maybe he should have been smart instead of being sarcastic :wink:

I guess it depends… I’m a very sarcastic person myself (and I’m not being sarcastic when I say that :stuck_out_tongue:).

1 Like