Who is the strongest person in Naruto?

Who is the strongest in Naruto? I have been wondering this for a long time since I first play Furia Ninja(soargames.com) game.

you wot m8? meh oc iz teh bezt in Naruto m8

(Spammer, move along people)

I watched the first 10 episodes of Naruto but it’s not a good show in my opinion.

Naruto behaves like a 8-year old kid that wants to be a ninja, he fails almost everytime. If Naruto behaved like a 13-16 year old MAN, i would like the show a bit more.

Well japanese anime ussualy target to children, unless NSFW anime

Still, i don’t like the show. And i’m a kid. Also, the target age for the show is in my country 16+

Man, I remember watching Naruto when I was a kid. I watch the newer episodes whenever I remember to and I must say, he has grown a lot. He’s no longer that dumb brat anymore. If you get a chance to see the newer episodes I would highly recommend that you do. It’s a really good show if you take the time to watch all of the episodes.

1 Like

Ok, i’ll try :wink:

Vegeta

Nope, it’s actually Hodor.

Bruh… Dumbledore could beat Hodor.

Groot begs to differ.

Cmon man, what about Aqualad? He’s wayy stronger in the canon than groot.

Conan (the Barbarian) can beet you with his Sharangan and Sue-Cod-Yaoi-Me. Look at ep91421 of Narrato Ship-poo-dun.

He-Man, episode 69, destruction wave. Ultimate demise for the dalek.

Psych, I’m gonna spoil tomorrow’s episode for you. I watched it backstage during the Holywood movie training session. The real strongest character is actually Donaldo Trumpet.

2 Likes

1 Like

Why anime?

Why not?
(also, @Charlie, could you remove the flags)

1 Like

Because live-action TV is much better?