Which program should i use?

Hi I just want to ask which program I should use to create mods. I heard that Ume is no longer active.

UME is no longer active. i heard @Stian was making a alternative, but i’m not sure if he is still making it

I was, but then haters happened.

1 Like

@Stian , why do you let trolls or the audience stop you from making stuff? Haven’t you ever heard the wise-old saying: “Haters gonna hate”? I bet once you actually released the thing everyone would love it. I hate to say it, but you’re like a mini-Aswin…

lol it was ironic. But if you want to take it seriously, thats your call :wink:

Well maybe you’ll get the Multiplayer mod done… I (and I can confidently say everyone else) just don’t like to see you–or anyone–starting projects I’m/others really interested in, and then have them stopped… :sob:

Look, I had a steady flow and everything was going fine. But when I teamed up with Jan I had to start working on MDT and I cant do anything about it. I haven’t “started” a project in ages, only Coti because I needed it for our website.

I wasn’t trying to annoy you. I respect you as a developer, especially considering your age. Just trying to list some of my disappointments with your past projects.

Vanilla++ works, just not released. Election Time works, but a few bugs have kept me from releasing it. All of my projects work fine, and you can have em if you want. But I am such a perfectionist so I dont want to release them.

Let me rephrase that. I am disappointed with some of your past unfinished projects. That doesn’t mean I don’t think you have had successful projects in the past or present.

Use Notepad++.

Yeah, that’s what I use.

This wasn’t a reply to your post :angry: