When are we going to get a Release Date/More Info?

I’m sorry, but I can’t wait any longer! :grimacing:

@PatrickKlug @DanielKlug @Charlie @SirEverard Could you give us just a little bit more info involving your upcoming game? I understand you gave us a some insight as to what type of game it will be, but I need more! Just look how childish you’re making me act!.. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just a couple things you could maybe/possibly/hopefully give us some more information about:

• Will/Do you have a scheduled release date? If you’re feeling really generous, when is it?
  • What kind of “Business Simulation” game will it be?

Basically, just anything to keep me sane. :grimacing:

Hello Chizbejoe,

If only you had asked this question on the 1st, I could have given you loads of information in answer to your question.
Alas I don’t have much more than what’s already been said.

Will/Do you have a scheduled release date? If you’re feeling really generous, when is it?

Not yet, but I would say you could expect a release before Half-Life 3 comes out, that’s for sure.

What kind of “Business Simulation” game will it be?

A good one; No, a great one.

Hope that cleared up your queries :smile:

2 Likes

I understand that you’re probably restricted to revealing little to no information about the game, so don’t take it the wrong way when I say that it doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So… Never? :laughing:

You probably already know this… What I meant when I said that was: Will it be a movie tycoon game, or a hardware tycoon, etc? What kind of tycoon game will it be?

Hehe, yeah sorry I was just toying a little =P
Can’t really give you anymore information at this stage. Sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like