What's your longest running game series in GDT?

Quite simple. Name the longest running game series, maybe 5 of them or just the longest video game series.

Mine are:

Koi, a military action video game. Has been on 3 different consoles: Playsystem 5 (I made it in 1.3.8, so back then it was Playsystem 4), mBox Next and it’s been on all of my custom consoles. It is extremely profitable on my consoles, extremely profitable on the mBox Next, but it was a failure on the Playsystem. In fact, there was only one Koi game on the Playsystem, named “Koi: New Lands, New Blood”. Around 13 Koi games, excluding the 2 Koi MMO’s

Untitled Series. This is a 15 long game series, Sci-Fi Action, no MMO’s, and all games is set in a different region, meaning the series has no name. The biggest success in the series was “Return to Hoenn”. The first game was “Kanzo” and the second was “Kanto”, and up to the game “Kalos” they adopted Pokemon region names. After “Return to Sinnoh”, which was the 2nd most successful, all games adopted names of regions in my nation, United Regions of Verona on www.nationstates.net .

MMM. Short for Med Med Medieval! Medieval Action. Originally a publisher deal, I carried on the series with the second game, by myself, on the mBox Next, named MMM: Medla. It lasted for 12 games, excluding the 3 MMO’s. It’s last game was MMM: Last Journey, the last instalment in the series, and it was a MMO. It had 4 expansions, and it was the last game on the longest console I had, the Akuza FlatFour. I actually am thinking of bringing back MMM possibly on my next console, the Akuza SexySix or SmartSix.

1 Like

I think it was Gran Turismo (yeah…i am inplenting already existing names…) it has like 6 small games, 5 medium, 3 larges and 2 AAA…and 4 MMO…

Got 5 Billion profit :smiley:

Hmmm…

Alice’s Wonderland - 5 games
Tale of Kingdoms - 6 games
Mountain of the Goblins - 5 games

Those are definitely my longest. I don’t really do a lot of LONG game series… I like to make new games instead of making series. I think Mountain of the Goblins was most profitable after all. (Those are all made in different playthroughs!!)

I think it was…

De-Effective-Tective - 5 Games
It was really profitable… Until it plummeted into its death to an abyss.

De Effective Tective
DET 2 : The Butler
DET 3 : The Knife
DET 4 : The Explosion
DET 5 : The Mastermind

Grand Theft Manual - 12 Games
I am really creative with creating names. This series was a heck of a trip. The profit goes up, going down, going to the infinity, and going back. What the heck Stonestar.

Grand Theft Manual
Grand Theft Manual 2
GTM 2 : London
Grand Theft Manual 3
GTM Rice City
GTM Dan Andreas
GTM Rice City Stories
GTM Puberty City Stories
Grand Theft Manual 4
GTM The Lost and Crammed
GTM The Salad of Bay Blondy
Grand Theft Manual V

DET was the most profitable. GTM was the longest and the most popular.

If you see my reviews on this thread, you might remember some of these.
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/just-for-fun-write-a-game-review-for-the-poster-above-you/5184

Dont get me started on The Final of Us.

1 Like

gets Wave started on The Final of Us

god damnit lineli-

beeeeeeep

I was using a mod which allowed sequels after you first game so decided to make all my games in one series. It started with ‘The Game’, then ‘The Game MKII’ and so on. I haven’t bothered counting them up but I’m on year 78 on that one so it’ll be a lot. :smiley:

I can’t remember :S

Evelattion (Evolution/Simulation)

Made like 10 sequels xD

Oh shi*** x)

Cattlefield (Army/Simulator)

14 Games in the main series
6 Games in the spin off (Cattlefield:Sad Company)
1 MMO with 9 Expansion packs

Axe Slashers series:

Axe Slasher I
Axe Slasher II
Axe Slasher III
Axe Slasher IV
Axe Slasher V
Axe Slasher VI
Axe Slasher IX
Axe Slasher X
Axe Slasher XI

MMOs:

Axe Slasher Online
Axe Slasher II Online
Axe Slasher: MMO Edition

Exp. Packs:

Mace Swinger I
Mace Swinger II
Spear Thruster I
Spear Thruster II
Spear Thruster III

Conventions:

Axecon
Axecon II
Axecon III
Axecon IV

(Note, you can’t name conventions, but I had 4 conventions dedicated to Axe Slasher.)

This series ran through my entire game.

1 Like

I forgot about conventions and MMOs!

Grand Theft Manual
MMOs:
Grand Theft Multiplayer
Grand Theft LAN
Grand Theft Online
Grand Theft Online 2

Conventions:
Grand Theft Convention
GT-E3

World of Akrim. Four games, One MMO.
Jokojo. Three games, but made the most profit on third release (10/10).
Other games include Space Adventure, Pirates, Gunslinger and World at War each with 2 to 4 titles.
I like to diversify okay!

Space Wars.

Main games: (Space/Action)

-Space Wars
-Space Wars 2
-Space Wars 3
-Space Wars 4
-Space Wars 5
-Space Wars 6
-Space Wars 7
-Space Wars 8
-Space Wars 9
-Space Wars 10
-Space Wars 11
-Space Wars 12

Spin offs:

Space Wars: XFFQ (Space/Simulator)
Space Wars: Pandora (Space/Action)
Space Wars: Aliens (Space/Strategy)
Space Wars: Laser Cannon (Space/Casual)
Space Wars: Aliens 2 (Space/Strategy)

*Aliens later turned into it’s own game series, also released Aliens 3,4 and 5, but stopped in order to focus on Space Wars.
MMOs:

Space Wars Online (Released after SW7)
Space Wars: Terror in Pluto (Released after SW10)

All games since Space Wars 6 release exusivly on my consoles.

2 Likes

JazzyPhone was mine. It was created by Sati Corp, they were suprise hits and they were Music Simulation games. But then they gone to good to bad and then the serious branched off to be about the JazzCaller from JazzyPhone: JazzCaller instead. The games plotline was that music is the only way to save the world because aliens invaded, so you have to dance against the aliens to reclaim earth.

Main Series (JazzyPhone)

JazzyPhone (Gameling) (Your job is to defeat the evil aliens invading earth and the universe across 15 funky levels never before seen on the Gameling!)

JazzyPhone: Jazz Caller (Gameling) (The second title of the Classic JazzyPhone, Now comes a new game. This time meet the Jazzcaller! A intergalatic rival of Mr. JazzyPhone. Featuring 20 levels and new gameplay!)

JazzyPhone 2 (Playsystem) (The true second title of the JazzyPhone series. Now expirence everything in 3D and play through 40 unique levels and fight against Polyman Jazz!)

JazzyPhone 2: Episode 1 (Playsystem 2) (Holding you off until the third one, JazzyPhone 2 with so much more! Now with even more amazing gameplay and graphics! Get your funky on!)

JazzyPhone 3 (Mbox 360) (Next gen and back in style! Now play 100 levels of funky gameplay and a wonderful soundtrack done by Yungah Gokoi)

JazzyPhone: JazzHero (Mbox 360/GS) (Jazz Hero is not comparable to 3, It is a side proejct) (This was the worst jazzyphone game, so bad we needed to split into a side series)

JazzyPhone: Back In Action (Wuu and GS) (After JazzCaller spinoff) (Remember our old disaster, Thats gone. Now its JazzyPhone 3 but more amazing. 8.10s across the boards. Now forget Jazz Hero and play Back In Action, With a level editor and so much more!)

JazzyPhone: Finale (The final entry in the loveable series. Now once and for all bring back the aliens to their planet! Featuring a bunch of new features and revolutionary graphics, Hear what critics say:

10/10
9.74/10
9/10)

Spin Offs (cant list em, this post is long as hell)

My longest running series are: First Fantasy, Ballout and Hunting Simulator (I made so much $ of that one for some reason haha)

First Fantasy - 14 games
Ballout - 7 games
Hunting Simulator - 8 games

I’m trying my hardest now to come up with some new series, because the game got kinda too easy when I’m creating these games. Probably gonna do GTA games, but first I’ve got to come up with awesome reversed title for the series.

Spacec (Space-Action and adventure)

Spacec:The Space Heros
Spacec 2:The Galacforce
Spacec 3:Heros Of Galacforce
Spacec 4:The Light Of The God
Spacec 5:The Star of power
Spacec 6:The Return of Maleficus
Spacec 7:The Galaxy of Kiton
Spacec 8:The Light Saber of power
Spacec 9:Killers of the mountain
Spacec 10:Smowir And the Sploteker
Spacec 11:The Stone Of The Moon
Spacec 12:The 12 Villains
Spacec 13:The Lucky of Maleficus
Spacec 14:World Of minus
Spacec 15:A Quest Of Fran
Spacec 16:A Fran to the space
Spacec 17:Galacforce in peril
Spacec 18 (In development):Heros Of Future

My longest series:

The: Universe
The: Universe (9.75)
The: Universe 2 (9.25)
The: Universe 3 (10)
The: Universe 4 (8.5)
The: Universe Online (6.5) 2 DLCs (9.5)(9.75)
The: Universe: Dark matter (7.75) Sequel to The: Universe 2
The: Universe: Old friends (10.25) Sequel to The: Universe 3
The: Universe: New galaxy (9.5) Sequel to The: Universe Online

And pirate spin-off
The: Pirates
The: Pirates (8.75)
The: Pirates 2 (9.5)
The: Pirates 3 (9.75)
The: Pirates 4 (4.75)

cccccombo breaker