What mod do you want the most?

• A multiplayer mod
  • A politics mod
  • An extended GRID mod
  • A general improvements mod

0 voters

If you have another one, please post it as a reply! The idea is that I’ll work with the most popular idea after Beam.

I’d say all of them :stuck_out_tongue:
But I voted for extended GRID

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great if I didn’t get any homework so I could mod Game Dev Tycoon all day instead?

@MyTeachers

2 Likes

Mulitiplayer is winning quite steadily!

2 Likes

:cry:

I just want a mod that reduces all costs to 1/10.

I want to give that a try, because to me that’s more realistic of how things cost. 8k/month in a garage is stupid, but 800/month isn’t so much. Sure in the early 80’s that’s very high for ‘rent’, but I presume some of that is going to buying hardware, etc.

Staff salaries… 23k/month? NO. But 2300/month… yes I see that. I just want this mod. Someone, make? Please? bambi eyes

Credits and dollars are probably very different.

Same, but for me it’s different:
Wouldn’t it be great if I didn’t get any homework so I could work around in GameMaker: Studio all day instead?
In the end, both things are productive :wink:

Why general improvements are just 18% ?

Just…

WHYYYYYYYYY

Any way, i came back here to have some ideas for all the 4 mods that in the vote-box:

1. In multiplayer mod, you can contract others companys (players) to make a game and you will be the publisher and earn the money (yay !). Also, you can buy companys for money (Competitor mode in multiplayer) too !

2. No ideas ! (I am an asian and i dont know what the heck is politics, dictionary !)

3. You can make new updates for GRID, like research and make a new engine (for GRID) !

4. Youtube commercial, moar research, moar offices, moar topics, moar platforms, an ability to make a update for a MMO games to fix bugs (if you add this you must delete the bug fix while in game dev or add more unexpected bugs), add new things to the game and… you get it !

Thats all.
Good bye and hello again Greenheart Games Forum !

One of my pet peeves are people spelling more as “moar”.
I do like your idea of ‘buying companies’. Like, if they get bankrupt, you could possibly buy the company and make it one of your subsidiaries or something.

Are you using stereotypes against yourself? Interesting.

uh, no it’s not
you’re sitting on a device that is mostly used for procrastination(I SAID MOSTLY) using software that is meant to design procrastination and distribute it to the previously mentioned machine
but I don’t care

multiplayer pls

And I would like some noodles, but you can’t get everything you want in the world god damn it!

cough cough

Thank you for your input. Have a nice day!

but, why no noodles?

yeah thanks.

1 Like

Someone finally said it, you’re my hero.

2 Likes

So, Stian, you make the mods or not ?
Just a simple question :wink:

Yes.

Voted for multiplayer, because multiplayer is the most best things that could ever happen in a simulation!

The Sims 4 Multiplayer?

YES!? CAN YOU IMAGINE SIMS IN MULTIPLAYER
holy daaaaaaaamn son
No seriously, simulation games work pretty fine with multiplayer (not saying all of them tho)