What have you guys bought this summer sale?

I’ve bought Rimworld, Hotline Miami 1 + 2, Half Life 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Borderlands 2 GOTY edition. There were some good discounts before the summer sale, so that’s when I bought HITMAN: The Complete First Season.

What have you guys bought this summer sale?

1 Like

I bought Garrys Mod,Portal 1 and Portal 2 thats it

1 Like

I didn’t buy much since my card didn’t have enough to cover at least ten on my wish-list. Here are the things I have bought:

• Game Dev Tycoon (because I had my last account terminated I re-bought the game)
  • Half-Life 2 (Half-Life 2: Lost Coast came with it)
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Plantera
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2014

Though I wish I had bought Sonic Generations, seems like a great game!

1 Like

It was something fresh after lots of mediocre/bad sonic games, definitely a must-have if you’re interested in Sonic.

Yeah, I am interested in Sonic, one of the best video game characters/franchises alive!

Well, the good part of the fanbase is overshadowed by little kids with cringy fanfiction, OCs and the Sonic Boom show is in my opinion not very well executed.

And for the good news: there are two new promising Sonic games being developed. The first is Sonic Mania, which is an oldschool 2D Sonic game with retro-style graphics. There will be a singleplayer mode, competition mode and co-op. There will also be three playable characters.

The second game in development is Sonic Forces, it has the same mechanics as Generations, and you will also be able to create your own custom character, which has a flamethrower and a grappling hook. The story takes place in a time were Eggman has already taken over the world, so it has a darker tone than previous Sonic games.