What Have You Guys Been Playing?

Well There are lots of games which you can play. But currently I am playing Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days on Xbox One. There are also lots of games such as Resident Evil HD Remaster, Ryse: Son of Rome B which I love to play on a console. Also playing Supreme Commander 2 on Xbox Live gives a different experience. Acheter Abonnement xbox live 12 mois unlocks lots of games to enjoy more games on Xbox.

Let me guessā€¦
Some games you got like SC2 & R:SOR by xbox live gold.

1. The Witcher 3 (Same choice as walcor, I donā€™t have the Witcher 3 but people say its playtime is something like 200+. So Iā€™ll take it.)
  • Stellaris.
  • Team Fortress 2.

struggling for me :sob:

osu! Is the best game ok
I havenā€™t been playing too much recently but right now Iā€™m playing Sleeping Dogs from time to time

1 Like

I like shooters and simulators like Anno 2205 or Cities XXL

I love small logic games. I often play on my phone escape rooms, but recently I had a great escape game la experience. I visited Aztecs escape room with my two friends. It was awesome! Great puzzles and the staff was very friendly.

Wwe2k 18

GTA 5
Call of Duty World War 2

Are you still playing this game now?
Well these are my favorite one especially.:sweat_smile:

Geting with apknite Last Day on Earth Survival now. Feel like living in a tough world guys. LOL But surely, survival game always challenging for me.Great way to practice.

Waiting for ANNO 1800 and Iperator: Rome

I mostly play Cities Skylines, Game Dev Tycoon, Fortnite, and GTA V.

Which platform do you guys preferred to play your game?

PS4, switch, and P.C.

Playing Apkniteā€™s Idle Supermarket Tycoon. Maybe it will be my next addiction

1 Like