What exactly does sabotage do?

Hello everyone, new here and just completed the game. AWESOME LOL
However there’s sometime I get the encrypted message where sometimes you get the chance to have one new theme for some bucks.
And sometimes the message goes that they had my rival companies’ blahblahblah and if I give him some bucks I can play some wargames blahblahblah.
So I did, but nothing special happened (or maybe I just didn’t notice), and then the news comes about some company sabotaged others blahblahblah.

So… What exactly did I just do to them? And how did it affect my company?
Tks for the answer first ^O^

I think the idea is they get sabotaged, so their game development gets pushed back, so you end up getting higher in the charts and probably more sales.

Of course sabotage isn’t very nice, so you have to choose morals over profits :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe it’s one of the moral choice you have to make that can have to consequances. One you succsesfuly sabotage you rivals and no one knows a thing or they found out and you loose fans.

1 Like

So there is a possibility the fans’ll find out? Thrilling O.o
Well since I can’t really feel the positive effect of sabotaging the rivals I’ll just give up those offers.
Thx for the advices :slight_smile:

I sabotaged “them” (hopefully EA :smiley:) once and wasn’t caught, however, I also didn’t notice any effects from it.

1 Like

There is an effect, it’s not totally visible but sabotaging other people gets you a bad mark ;p