What do you guys think of Minecraft: Story Mode?

Con’s:

1. The animations gave me diarrhea
  2. Made with Blender
  3. Also, Telltale wants to be cheap and they just hired the voice actor of Lee in The Walking Dead Season 1 to say only 1 thing in the trailer: “It’s yours now! Go!”

Pro’s:
Making a iron sword with stone, gg.

I dont think Minecraft: Story Mode is going to be great, this trailer looks like shit and i HOPE the game itself is awesome. I’m going to watch a playtrough of this game when it comes out before i buy it, what do you guys think?

1 Like

I wanted to forget about this.

2 Likes

I’d say that’s a good thing; rather not have the story spoiled in the first trailer :/

1 Like

But… But… Ok, you are right :wink:

Me too

I tried to avoid any news of this… this… thing…

Thanks for reminding me.

3 Likes

Nah, this shit is better than advanced warfare, but not because it’s good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Story Mode Minecraft. There’s going to be so many damn quest limitations. I hope they make it with AC Mechanics (black flag you fagits) or with SoM Mechanics, that’d be so godamn cool.

1 Like

Yes.
Buidling your own ships
heck yes.

1 Like

Ocean and continents and stuff would probably be a DLC.

OH WAIT WE COULD MAYBE MAKE SPRITES.

Like design our own stuff… and stuff.

1 Like

Double kill! Combo!

2 Likes

What double kill?

don’t act like you don’t know

1 Like

BS, I call photoshop.

######huheuheuehuehe they’ll never suspekt me

1 Like

You can’t fool me with that, I’m 12 years old, not stupid.

1 Like

.-. BS I CALL PHOTOSHOP.

######huheuehue they still dont sspekt mee

1 Like

If you don’t suspect him, you should click on the button.

1 Like

lel

Best moment: 0:13 - 0:15

Craft iron sword with stone… GZ Telltale.

And yes, it gonna suck, they practically ripped of models from popular C4D, Maya models and do pixel mouth instead of realistic, which looks better. Animations are ugly & crappy, rly. I don’t want to fight with zombies or something because it’s reminds me of TWD.

1 Like

The trailer has got me hooked… I liked it, I really liked it, I even decided to look for it and download it… The trailer’s music :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ve seen better animations made in Maya by minecraft “youtubers.”

2 Likes