Valve isn't the only one ruining TF2, look at the fanbase

It’s not only a mistake made by Valve. The reason Valve only adds reskin weapons and nerfs/buffs instead of new weapons with new stats is because most of the people would play with the new weapons instead of the old weapons. Valve tried to prevent this by launching the Gun Mettle Update. But they saw negative feedback more than the positive feedback. It’s Valve’s fault, but also a fault of the fanbase; I hope Valve fixes TF2, I hope they launch an Update so TF2 will be the old TF2; The good TF2.

2 Juli, Gun Mettle Update

Crashes due to Memory Overload.

Nerfs/Buffs on the weapons.

Reskins Contracts.

TF2’s economy is screwed.

17 December, Though Break

RIP TF2 by Though Break.

just play TF1* instead

*I meant CoD

and why is Valve exactly ruining TF2? You mean that they don’t add new weapons and the new updates just break the game

i cant ready, sry xd lol

They are breaking the game, yes. I don’t need other weapons or something. They only have to do ONE little thing: Fix the shitty Bugs and make TF2 like the way it was; Without new shitty gamemodes added every month, without shitty buffs and nerfs, without shitty skins.

That’s just valve. They try new stuff. Just sometimes, like the Revolver in CS:GO, it just looks like the updates are rushed. (like that revolver was glitchy, and boy, was it OP)

1 Like

Like coke, and you can see how it ruined TF2 :wink:

uhhh, sorry, but, when exactly did you join the tf2 community?

Just because they add new gamemodes, it doesn’t ruin the game. It simply adds more variety. I imagine just having no updates and keeping it “the way it was” would turn away more people than it would pull in.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with TF2 again?

My birthday is on 14th of Juli. Valentine’s Day is 14th of Februari. Coinsidens? I think not.

1 Like

Too. Much. Stuff.

The Though Break Update was just shitty to me, I though some other people would think the same.

"Too. Much. Stuff."
That is not necessarily a bad thing, especially when talking about Valve. Imagine if, instead of adding updates, they simply created sequels for every big update they had? That would suck. Honestly if you don’t like the updates, fine. But it doesn’t mean they’re bad or take away from the experience. It simply makes it more accessible if other people like the new updates and want to try TF2.

Did you think I meant all the new content with “Too. Much. Stuff”? Because with “Too. Much. Stuff.” I meant all the comments here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well you could have specified, considering that could be an argument due to the amount of updates.

I’m sorry, i’m not good in details.

ok

well well, god dangit
i guess that I messed it up
i’ll just be going

it’s a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming… on days like these, kids like you…
Should be burning in hell
sans says this when you fight him

but I know that
also
you probably shouldn’t spoil it
for people
on the public forum
cough

Wow.
I can’t believe you just did that.