"Uninvite" in PM

I was wondering if there is a possibility to un-invite people, once they have been invited in a PM thread or if I need to create a totally new PM thread.

1 Like

This is two topics not one, can you split your other topic into a new meta topic please.

You can turn off notifications for a topic by entering it and setting the notification drop down control to “regular” at the bottom.

There will be a way to do this from the topic list and on multiple topics rather than entering each individual topic soon.

2 Likes

Hi @codinghorror, thanks for pointing out. I’ve splitted the topic into 2 different ones.

Staff can click the (x) next to the user’s name to remove them from the PM list, but I just checked on try.discourse.org and regular users don’t seem to be be able to do this. (actually is this a regression @sam? I remember being able to remove people from PMs at some point when we accidentally added that one guy to a PM and we were like uhhh ooops)

Anyway, if you want to suppress the PM topic, use the notification control at the bottom and set it to muted.

1 Like