Unautorized Game Dev Tycoon apps

Game development giant mobile version is the official do it?
Game development giant mobile version is the official do it?

1 Like

No it’s not. I postet yesterday an Android Version which is identical to this iOS Version. It was removed yesterday, I guess this one is the next.

I can’t tell how similar it is from one image, but the assets seem crappier from here.

This version has not been authorized?

No, if this claims to be GDT, its not.

Much like the android version

I found a lot of Android version of the infringement! How to punish

I can tell because of the symbols in the bottom left corner. The stolen Google Play Gamepad, I mentioned in my thread. Remember ?

I suppose so, but they kind of look luck shitty parody assets otherwise from the image.

Maybe iPhones can’t handle Green Heart Games’ High End Assets ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking at the specs and design of the OS, I’d believe it :laughing:

1 Like

No, it’s not authorized and we have been trying to get Apple to remove it for a month or so.

A month ? R.I.P in Pepperoni …

I found that in China’s Android application download center also has a similar infringement, how to let them off the shelf!

Actually also has a lot of violations of the players also received a lot of bad reviews! Seriously damaged the image of the game development giant! Really can not see it, no matter what the official!

I noticed they ripped most the models in GDT but the character model is totally ripped from Gamer Go Maker ( another rip off who tried to beat GDT and Mad Games Tycoon who is also another rip off but different mechanics to beat GDT. Get it? ) lets not forget its another alternative version of GSS with Chineese Language.

P.S. thats Four Ripped Off games, how many can i keep going?

2 Likes

Wait until Game #2 is released, then you can keep going with counting all the rip-offs.

The assets aren’t a complete copy, but they’re re-textured, i’d still say it’s blatant copy and completely unethical at best, and totally illegal (although , may-be not court case worthy, as that requires a lot of resources) at worst

1 Like

That’s their re-submission. Apple expects us to sort it out with the dev but all they do is slightly modify everything we point out. Absolutely ridiculous situation as the game was a complete rip-off and stole all our assets.

2 Likes

Yeah… just found it on Gplay yesterday… I know GDT itself is based after another game, but this is just unbelievable…

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cndotaniu.dev