Unable to recover my game!

It’s been 2 months now and I’ve contacted via email Greenheart Games to send me an email so I can reinstall GameDev Tycoon on my New computer I just built. Since It was a new OS and New parts I decided to go the route of uninstalling everything and starting from scratch.

I’ve successfully installed everything I’ve wanted to play and use with the exception of this game!

Would someone at the dev team or community service or something be able to contact me so I may be able to re-download this game since I no longer have the Serial Numbers from my original purchase years ago. I usually write these down and keep them safe with my other hundreds of games.

Please contact me and I can email again the dev team to get something accomplished.

Thank you!

And I’ve got the contact and received the game again! YAY thanks guys you’re the greatest. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

For others stumbling upon this: The easiest way to get hold of a download link/steam key for your older order is to contact us at support@greenheartgames.com, preferably using the same email address that is linked to your order. We usually resend you a download link/steam key within a day or two.