Un MOD unico / A unique MOD

Yo sigo desde hace un monton Game dev Tycoon, no soy ningun tipo de ‘Pro’ pero lo que mas me gusta es que tenga soporte de mods, como yo no se hacer un mod para este maravilloso juego, se lo pido a los ‘Profesionales’ Un MOD que contenga Android OS, porque tan solo hay iOS, y me encantaria que hubiese android, tabletas, moviles, de todo un poco, aparte me encantaria que hubiese mas tipos de consolas para poder hacer, en el laboratorio, seria muy bueno, ademas, esto es solo si se puede, que los moviles o tabletas que se hagan queden dibujados, algo asi como en el juego, solo si se puede, seria genial, me encantaria un mod asi… se los dejo en sus manos, y ojala que lo hagan, avisenme
/
I continue since lots Game dev Tycoon, I’m not any kind of ‘Pro’ but what I like is to have support mods, as a mod will not do for this wonderful game, I’ll ask the ’ Professionals ’ a MOD containing Android OS, because there are only iOS, and I would love to have android, tablets, phones, a bit of everything apart I would love to have more types of consoles to do, in the laboratory, it would be very good, besides, this is only if you can, that phones or tablets that do remain drawn, something like in the game, only if you can, that would be great, I would love a mod so … I leave in your hands and hopefully they do, let me know

THANKS / GRACIAS
Google Translate

Pls, don’t make spaces before commas and dots.
And if I understand this, you just want to add more stuff into the game?

1 Like

Sorry, as English is not widely used Google translator to translate what I said in my message, if what I want is to add some mod on a mobile and tablets with android, that would be great

Oh, I get it.

You just want to add phones and tablets to the game.
There are many mods that do it, look at the Steam Workshop page, or in official mod list I couldn’t find the new one

2 Likes

‘I have been playing Game Dev Tycoon for a while and, even if I am not an expert, I like the fact this game support mods. Because I don’t know how to make mods, I am asking for a modder with knowledge to create one that had Android OS. I would like this mod contains Smartphone, Tablets and Android, a bit of everything. Also I would love to be able to create more platforms (with R&D Lab) such like smartphone or tablets. And if it is possible the picture of these hardware could be draw like in the game… I leave this in your hands and, maybe, let me know.’

Te recomiendo que no uses traductor Google. Si necesitas que te traduzca algo, avísame.

1 Like

Jeje, gracias

Ok thanks

Jorge_Rodriguez ya que estas aca, si me podrías decir si hay algún Mod que agrege Tabletas o Móviles al juego, porque busque en Steam Workshop y no encontré, incluso en otros sitios, pero nada

Jorge_Rodriguez as these here, if you could tell me if there is any Mod that aggregates Tablets and Mobile Phones to play, because look at Steam Workshop and found even in other places, but nothing

@MrPekines
Please do not forget to translate your posts :smile:

Tu habla espanol. Bien.

No, no he visto ningun mod que permita desarrollar consolas moviles.

No, I have never seen a mod that allows you to develop mobile platforms.

D: Bueno, deverian… porque estaria buenisimo, yo intente ase uno con EMU pero me salta error en el juego D;