TV Executive Tycoon Memorial Page

So how is the game going to work? Will it be 3D, 2D, or just a UI game like @Haxor’s HardwareZ?

To be very honest, I have no idea. I might try experimenting on how @Rex0099 designs his game, SMT.

1 Like

… There is (almost) nothing wrong with taking a while to create a video game. But I thought that you guys at least knew the design of the game…

Well, considering that there’s a demo floating around, we know that it’s closer to GDT in design than it is HardwareZ. And I appreciate everybody’s patience, and we hope to provide you all with something fun and rewarding to play!

2 Likes

How quality is the art/graphics? When will we get a screenshot of somekind? Not trying to come off as being rude. I am just curious. :wink:

I will reinstall my Photoshop as I lost it in the upgrade to Windows 10. Then will experiment with a 2.5D office frame like the one used by Rex. And I’ll see from there.

1 Like

I made ShadowedDeath a health potion sound thing. Do not use it or just put my name in to credits.

Why would that be relevant to TV Tycoon?

It wouldn’t. And this sentence just confuses me:

@.@

Thread clean up. Take personal discourse to PM’s please.
Do as you would be done by.

2 Likes

Last warning. Let’s keep this thread on topic.

How is the progress?

Well as stated I finished the office frame with a bamboo timber floor (credit to @Rex0099 for helping out with the floor). I made a desk for employees but when looking at it in the office it just didn’t look right. So I need to redesign the desk. On the other hand the programming is meant to be going well.

This is gamedev13600, and I’m here to give updates on tv tycoon. Haven’t heard from crumpdev for a while now and botahamec is currently busy at the moment. Development of tv tycoon been slow. Crumpdev’s team been no help to us, but with announcements.That I all I know about Crumpdev’s team. botahamec been doing all the work. And for me I’m in the process of learning to program and trying to stay in contact with botahamec. The last thing I heard from botahamec is he was working on the art. Also The release date is still 2016. me and botahamec want to take our time and make a great game. And I recently team up with the main dev of SMT. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Also, I feel like I’m not a part of the team anymore. No communicates and I feel this is not my game idea anymore…So, I’m thinking of leaving the team…
@ShadowedDeath
@Botahamec
Contact me.

Just so you know, Shadow’s been making graphics and Crump is doing something I forgot about.

Ok. I got that, no comunicated to me.

Let the war begin, @CrumpDev, @ShadowedDeath, @Botahamec, @gamedev13600.

Grabs advanced popcorn machine
Popcorn, anyone?

no thank you
I’m designing dust 3 xd

In Counter Strike - Global Offensive - Softare Development Kit?