TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

here’s a picture of the main title screen.

Oh. Oh god.

1 Like

Guys… My body is ready

Hehehe…

What do you guys think?

That my body is ready…

No, just kidding. This idea for a game is actually pretty good :wink: Do you have a site? Or a source, so we can see update’s, development, changes, realease date etc. ?

I plan on making a blog. I don’t have money for a website.

There are tons of free websites that allow to create blogs. Just type it in Google.

Good luck :wink: Happy coding and stuff.

I’m not the one coding. And I’m the one in charge of posting updates.

Stencyl is a pretty good program to make games in. Fairly cheep licensing, too ($0 for flash :smiley:). I hope your programmer isn’t too overburdened by switching platforms though.

Either way, it’s always nice to see people trying to get into game development, even when it’s coming up with concepts and working with other people to make those concepts a reality. Can’t wait to see the final product.

I like it too :wink:

Happy posting :wink: And for the programmer(s): Happy coding :wink:

Actually, Stencyl is something I’m more familiar with so I’m glad to have switched.

1 Like

Anyone willing to help us with the art stuff? If you do PM me.

And the blog is up! Go here to stay updated. :smile:
Blog link:
http://tvtycoonthegame.blogspot.com/

I got full support in this fricking awesome game!!!

1 Like

That’s probably a better idea, but I just find it easier to go in order of what the player will see.

I actually don’t mind text-based games. It’s a preference thing, I suppose.

Update: We are making a indiegogo page! we need help to fund our game. We going to go to try to put it on steam! So once our page is live we will share the link! Thanks! More updates to come!

2 Likes

Cool

Thanks.