TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

Better then the last one, but certainly not perfect… Kinda reminds me of the GDT background with those blue sunrays… Anyways, the contrast of the “PLAY” isn’t perfect. Try fiddling around with the blending options in Photoshop. Maybe add a drop-shadow or bevel and emboss. This could also be solved by moving the “PLAY” up a bit so that it’s in front of the lighter part of the TV.

You could also have that be “START” instead of “PLAY” then have that go into a menu screen full of more options.

3 Likes

http://gameworldstudios.weebly.com/updates
New update.

If you have a few bucks fiverr.com can get you some really nice game art designed for dirt cheap

3 Likes

Yeah, I would use this

Thank GOD!!! :smiley:

… for Jim Sterling.

1 Like

… for Gabe Newell*

Nope.

2 Likes

… for Bill Gates*

… for their parents for making them*

… for Lord Satoru Iwata

1 Like

He was a great man, but now we are off-topic XD

This is ridiculous.

1. You originally stated this would be free. Now it’s $2.99
  2. You had the gall to offer a pre order for a game that’s barely on the level of a free flash game from 2004.
  3. You can’t be bothered to spell check anything you type.
  4. You get a new one torn by the community, and you act as if you care, and are trying to be the good guys? Please.

You say you don’t want to be EA, but right now you appear far worse.

www.winterwolves.com/tvstationmanager.htm
There, now you don’t have to worry about this thing.

6 Likes

Thank you.

OH BOYYYYYYYY
Gamedev, you just got taken DOWN!

1 Like

Tried out the demo of that for a bit… isn’t really that good. TV Executive tycoon can’t be much worse.

It surely is not worth 20 DOLLARS.

I know. Honestly, the interface for TV Station Manager feels messy and the graphics look creepy.

Maybe not, but at least you have the peace in mind that it wasn’t originally supposed to be free.

An update on the game’s progress is up. Starring me! Which may or may not be a good thing.

http://gameworldstudios.weebly.com/updates/dev-update-2