TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

I hereby oblige you to uncomplicatably use easy incompetent anglo-saxon modified english.

We’re getting off topic. Looking forward to more screens.

I love these retro graphics. Can we have more?

These aren’t the actual graphics to the game. @CrumpDev just made it in MS Paint to mock it.

I just woke up so I can make some more stuff today, despite it not being officially in the game

ohai.

hay

Despite it being mockery, the fact that people have responded that way shows the developers kind of what people want from them, in a way.

I could join for art but I don’t want to until they swap the $2.99 for a donate button on their site, which would mean they’d actually earned the money they’d gotten.

@gamedev13600 didn’t you say that you’d take the pre order down? The add to basket button is still there, so…

(sorry for the double post)

1 Like

Because of your reasoning for the double post…

4 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Because @CrumpDev did one, i decided to as well

1 Like

Nice.

@CrumpDev just a mixture of open source images tbh

It’s still more than we’ve seen of the actual game, let’s be honest.

3 Likes

u copied me
]:

Now there is progress in this game, thank you @CrumpDev for pushing the developers to REAL effort.
Edit- Oh seriously? Open Source images? Never mind about the effort.
Edit 2- Sorry for double post.

You’re welcome I suppose, but I don’t feel like I’ve done much to help, seeing as there aren’t any official screenshots available rn. I probably won’t be sticking around this thread too much anymore, I’ve got my own project to sort out in the meantime. Best of luck to @gamedev13600 @Botahamec and all the other people involved in this project, I hope it goes well.

Guys don’t double post, just edit an existing post and use @username, for example, @CrumpDev.

1 Like

Am I nothing to you but an example, @Individual? sobs

But nah in all seriousness don’t double post.

Rex isn’t part of the team. But we are planning to hopefully give screenshots very soon.

1 Like

On the contrary, @CrumpDev, I only use people that leave a positive impression on me for examples… LOL