TV Executive Tycoon Memorial Page

Annoucement

The game has not been cancelled and is still in development according to @Botahamec. There you go @VlentfulGaming.

So how is the game going to work? Will it be 3D, 2D, or just a UI game like @Haxorā€™s HardwareZ?

To be very honest, I have no idea. I might try experimenting on how @Rex0099 designs his game, SMT.

1 Like

ā€¦ There is (almost) nothing wrong with taking a while to create a video game. But I thought that you guys at least knew the design of the gameā€¦

Well, considering that thereā€™s a demo floating around, we know that itā€™s closer to GDT in design than it is HardwareZ. And I appreciate everybodyā€™s patience, and we hope to provide you all with something fun and rewarding to play!

2 Likes

How quality is the art/graphics? When will we get a screenshot of somekind? Not trying to come off as being rude. I am just curious. :wink:

I will reinstall my Photoshop as I lost it in the upgrade to Windows 10. Then will experiment with a 2.5D office frame like the one used by Rex. And Iā€™ll see from there.

1 Like

I made ShadowedDeath a health potion sound thing. Do not use it or just put my name in to credits.

Why would that be relevant to TV Tycoon?

It wouldnā€™t. And this sentence just confuses me:

@.@

Thread clean up. Take personal discourse to PMā€™s please.
Do as you would be done by.

2 Likes

Last warning. Letā€™s keep this thread on topic.

How is the progress?

Well as stated I finished the office frame with a bamboo timber floor (credit to @Rex0099 for helping out with the floor). I made a desk for employees but when looking at it in the office it just didnā€™t look right. So I need to redesign the desk. On the other hand the programming is meant to be going well.

This is gamedev13600, and Iā€™m here to give updates on tv tycoon. Havenā€™t heard from crumpdev for a while now and botahamec is currently busy at the moment. Development of tv tycoon been slow. Crumpdevā€™s team been no help to us, but with announcements.That I all I know about Crumpdevā€™s team. botahamec been doing all the work. And for me Iā€™m in the process of learning to program and trying to stay in contact with botahamec. The last thing I heard from botahamec is he was working on the art. Also The release date is still 2016. me and botahamec want to take our time and make a great game. And I recently team up with the main dev of SMT. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Also, I feel like Iā€™m not a part of the team anymore. No communicates and I feel this is not my game idea anymoreā€¦So, Iā€™m thinking of leaving the teamā€¦
@ShadowedDeath
@Botahamec
Contact me.

Just so you know, Shadowā€™s been making graphics and Crump is doing something I forgot about.

Ok. I got that, no comunicated to me.

Let the war begin, @CrumpDev, @ShadowedDeath, @Botahamec, @gamedev13600.

Grabs advanced popcorn machine
Popcorn, anyone?

no thank you
Iā€™m designing dust 3 xd