TV Executive Tycoon Memorial Page

er
no

should be

the rest is wrong

į“…Ģ¶į“Ģ¶į“„Ģ¶į“›Ģ¶į“Ģ¶Ź€Ģ¶ Who is here the Time Traveler?

Honestly after reading through both threads, a few smirks and LOLā€™s later. I have come to the realisation that this thread is amusing. But honeltly respect to @CrumpDev for stepping in and saving the game and killing all of @peradevā€™s bad grammar.I am genuinely hyped for this.

Thank you! <3

Why didnā€™t @peradev get a ban?

EDIT: Can the mods please pin a topic globally about necroā€™s and double-posts? Thank you.

I made a topic
But it didnā€™t get pinned or at least mentioned :sob:

No idea.

he doesnā€™t deserve a ban.
look at @Individual or @Venomous
but @peradev wasnā€™t doing anything against the rules

3 Likes

Oh God you just reminded me of Venomous.

What the crap are you talking about? I didnā€™t say any of that.

Your point beingā€¦?

No.

You are implying that said you remind me of Venomous. - Iā€™m not telling you you are LIKE venomous, Iā€™m saying that because you mentioned his name.

"Look wave is on her period again"
Haha.
No.

Keep in mind, Charlie, I am not the one that starts these fights. I was only confused.

1 Like

Oh really?

Iā€™m not really in the mood to start fights anyway

You REMINDED me of Venomous.

Your earlier sentence ā€œI remind you of Venomousā€ implies that you think that I think that youā€™re acting like venomous. Now if youā€™re gonna come up with more snarky remarks, go ahead. Iā€™m gonna go. This edit is only to tell you that Iā€™m not pussying out of this.

Letā€™s get back to topic.

Hmmm, probably because I canā€™t english well?

They are already banned, but @peradev said the ā€˜DEMOā€™ Tv Executive Tycoon was released and he gave us a link, when we tryā€™d to open it, itā€™s was a virus

well, who trusts @peradev after all this controversy?
he is probably @CrumpDevā€™s brother

I disagree with this, @CrumpDev is sometimes a clown. But i donā€™t think he/she would lie to us.

wait let me finish
he is probably @crumpdevā€™s brother but then he joined the illuminati
now he is
@peradev

Iā€™m a clown, true, but an honest clown.

2 Likes