Turn it up to 11 :(

Hi guys! I have obtained all game achievements least the famous “Turn it up to 11” and I’m so tired of trying to get it…

Anyone knows a 100% effective strategy to get it? Please :’( Or some tips or hints :frowning:

Sorry for my english, I’m spanish :smile:

Same problem… all the achievements except for this one.
I guess some hax would help…

Only things I know is:
Super pro staff
Not AAA
Super pro engine
No bugs

1 Like

Thanks for reply! If you get it, would be nice that you post here how you did it :smiley:

I have a game with 220 “years” on the game, 9.000M fans, 211.000M cash… but no idea how to get it.

I think I’ll go to start a new game :confused:

holy :hankey: how do you have the patience to play gdt for 220 years? as soon as I hit like year 50 I give up

3 Likes

This might be a reason but not that much of a reason. Before long before we were observing that the rating of the games also were affected by the previous games like if a previous game was too good they start to hate my new game for being just alittle worse than my previous game. So starting a new game might be the way

True.
So remember, make a crappy game before the planned 10.25

To get “Unobtainium (seriously?)” achievement hahaha

With 9.000M fans is too easy… all my games gets more than 100M sells xD

Only left “Turn it up to 11” but no depends of my fans xD

:open_mouth:

If 9/10 is a bug then what about 11/10?

This one’s actually not too bad. Like others have said, just make a game that’s wildly better than your last one. use the latest technologies and just spend months putting all your employees through training. Like add at least 100+ to their relevant skills. Maybe even specialize some. Let all your employees want a vacation and then make them take the vacation all at the same time and start work immediately; don’t let vacations or unproductiveness hurt your score. Also dont forget to use a perfect combo game.

Between brand new technologies, highly improved employees, full productivity, and a perfect combo, you have 10.25 in the bag. Oh and don’t forget that optimal slider ratio. It’s better to remove features to have prefect sliders than to compromise the sliders or let features go unfinished.

1 Like

lel it isn’t a bug, all games is just a piece of :hankey:
because the “turn it up to 11” is one of the earlier ones I got

But you don’t have the ‘Supporter’ achievement, ha!

those aren’t all of my achievements…

I know, lol
I know that you have them all.

congratz u haz catched dem all

cough hax cough

you shan’t be talking

but I dun use my skillz.

This should appear every time I die in Half-Life 2

3 Likes

Don’t ban me from steam please :sob:

Don’t look at me; look up. Into the heavens. Gaben is waiting there to tell you, not what you want. But what you need.