To all the non-english speaking users on this forum

Hey guys!

Just letting you all non-english speaking newcomers know that this forum’s main language is english, so i would kindly ask for you to make threads and posts in english, if you do not speak english fluently, google translate is tolerable.

Bottomline : Please create a dual-language post/thread.

Another example of this being:[quote=“Matusalen_Marciel, post:1, topic:13938”]
em portugues

melhor console do game dev tycoon com várias pesquisas em laboratório e hardware topico unico para ele é o tyconsole10 pesquisas1 em laboratorio1 em hardware1 console1 topico

REQUISITOS:ultimatelib http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/rel-tools-ultimatesuite-ultimatelib-1-3-3/9855e muito dinheiro para comprar tudo

baixe o mod aqui

não vão se arrepender
[/quote]

@Matusalen_Marciel made a portuguese topic, but he didn’t include an english version of it. Though he DID made another topic…

which purpose is solely based on being an english version of his original thread.

Please do not make another post just to translate your last post, instead copy paste the google translate result into your original post.

If you do so, i will remind you again, no one will be harmed, i just wanted to warn you.

This has been WaveJones.

PS: @Charlie, do i really need this topic?

4 Likes

So, am I the only one who flagged him(or her)? Or did @WaveJones flag them too? :wink:

1 Like

i did not flag him/her, i only warned them through my post :wink:

1 Like