This game was made before

Hello,

I like your game, but the only problem so far is that most of your content is, probably, copied. (So much for pirating a game, huh?)
What leads me to this conclusion?

I’ve been playing an Android game on my phone for the last one year and I love it, it’s called Game Dev Story. My friend told me about this and I automatically recalled Game Dev Story.

I didn’t even bother paying for the game and I was right, most of the things, the parody names of the companies, how the events take place, it’s all there in your game, like in Game Dev Story.

So could you tell me, is this really your work or did you just ,Steal" the content?

Read the about page man, its inspired by it not coppied, DONT LISTEN TO HIM GUY’S YOUR GAME ROCKS!!!

I am pretty sure that they MADE the android game…

by that standards, almost any game releases in the past 10 years can be alled a ripoff.

Quake, half-life, crysis? bah only stupid midi maze ripoffs. the developers stole everything and did practicly no work themself and don’t deserve to be get any money.

Oh yes, completely copied.

Besides the platform.
and the art style.
and the genres.
and the animations.
and the music.
and the UI.
and the gameplay.

But yeah, the exact same. (Idiot)

Duplicate of :

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/this-game-is-a-rip-off-of-game-dev-story/1120

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/why-so-similar-to-game-dev-story-same-developers/949

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/addressing-the-similarities-to-game-dev-story/1128

Then please, we are all aware of the similitude, and AGAIN, it’s not a copy.
It’s like saying Call of Duty is a copy of Battlefield, same type of game but different.

I tried the demo and unfortunately to me the game feels a little too “inspired” by Game Dev Story. While the mechanics are somewhat different at some points, it’s still essentially the same game. I mean even the date display is a carbon copy from the Kairsoft games.

Because of this, I won’t be buying the game, but I’m sure that for everyone who haven’t played Game Dev Story to death this game is really fun and enjoyable and well worth buying.

Please read the other discussion, you’ll see how much this game is different from Game Dev Story and how much it adds to it.

I don’t want to give my arguments again, since you’ll find them in the post I linked.

Because of this, I won’t be buying the game

Man you are ****** . you just say that because you can’t afford a 8 dollar game, thats sad…

No, he’s just making excuses.

He’s saying it and thinking it trying to clear his conscience so he can play and enjoy the game, but he doesn’t want to pay for it.

That could be it to, but i hate that sort of people…

Don’t we all…

It’s not a question of whether or not I can afford the game. It’s a matter of not wanting to throw my money (even if it is just 8 dollars) at something I know I’ll end up getting bored with after 20 minutes.

LOL bored after 20 min LOL i am playing it for over 24 hours now and i LOVE IT. Anyway its your loss…

@Balor has correctly identified this thread as a duplicate, and thus it will be closed.