The Unofficial Staff List

###System Admins

###System Moderators

###Regulars

2 Likes

Please feel free to
#PRIVATE MESSAGE
me for any mistake or typos. Or if I forgot you :confused:

Actually, JayCheetah isn’t an actual moderator on the forum. The title ‘‘Gameplay Moderator’’ is simply a title and not a rank. You also forgot EvoGamer under moderators.

1 Like

Wat is dis for?

im a regular reader i read every day but i don’t have alot to comment because i’m not a modder

1 Like

me neither.

2 Likes

Neither am I :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

how to get a regular badge?

Mate. Read.

I can’t make the text size any bigger.

Mate. I don’t act by your rules.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Oh, my, godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Cazran you’re like 12, and LineLiar you were kindof a jerk on plethora, so why don’t we all get along. If you don’t, you can just leave like @SimYouLater

Woah, woah, woah! Lets not get personal. Especially when @LineLiar was probably being sarcastic. @Cazran, how about you delete that post before you get in trouble.

1 Like

What a mess this turned out to be.

Fine, you’re like 12 is not a good argument. Cazran, stop stirring the pot.

Also @LineLiar it seem that Cazran PM’ed you so why not keep the drama in the inbox

Oh I’m always in for some goood drama.

Unfortunately for you, you don’t seem to understand simple jokes and sarcasm. If you can’t even do that now, then good luck with your later life. I might’ve been respect-lacking at times, but those times were caused by several of the Plethora members themselves. They’re all a bunch of kids including you and they take everything far too seriously than it should be taken. Then they go out and be all offensive because of a joke and possible sarcasm? I feel like I then have the right to react that way back. Also, funny that you remember me as a respect-lacking arse because I remember you as one of the most annoying members.

Actually, he didn’t PM me.

I have began to feel that @chizbejoe might be one of the only reasonable people left on this forum. At least he’s in for a good discussion and doesn’t take everything personal, and so does he understands sarcasm. This is just starting to feel like Plethora.

There is no need for simple jokes and sarcasm.

Then why were you there fueling the fire? Just apologize and get on with it.

The feeling is mutual.

lolwat.

This is why I’m going offline.

This discussion has gotten way off topic, and is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.

9 Likes