The state of the community

I’m not saying that the community is dead, because its not, but many talented people in the modding community have sadly moved on. So, here is my request. If anyone reading this has any modding knowledge, and is working on a mod, please reply to this topic, tell me about the mod, so I know that the modding community is not dead. I think this game still has the potential, and the modding community is big part of it

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Me and my team of @Diamox, @iSenzo, @SnowyOwl and @chizbejoe are working on the MoreGDT mod

Awesome, I wish you luck :wink:

I’m helping out there, and I am also working on a personal project for the game.

1 Like

Yeah, I see you guys are an active team. Its good to see there are still some people

1 Like

I mean, old news really. alphabit, DzjengisKhan, kristof1104 and many others moved on a good while ago now

Yeah, I know, but the veterans aside, we need some fresh people in this community, or it will die out.

Just wait for Game #2 release and community will be alive again :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot about Game #2. I think they forgot to name it before they adjusted the sliders… Because thats how games are made… Right?

2 Likes

Actually, GDT gives you chance to rename game when development is completed :v

1 Like

Oh yeah