The Glorious PC Master Race

After a year of inactivity the glorious PC Master is rekindling it’s grasp upon the GHG community with a revival of the mod, PC Master Race. I myself have better skills, both coding and graphical, and I have already fixed it up so that it works.

Plans

• I will be removing all things related to HinCo and replacing it with Raymond Industries.
  • A LOT more events, like a LOT.
  • Merging this mod with my unfinished, unpublished Future Mod.
  • Awesome new consoles.
  • More research.
  • Achievements, because why not?

Progress

• Not much at the moment sadly, though I am writing down my plans on paper on pinning them above my computer, which is good I guess?
  • I have fixed the mod and updated it on the Workshop, though I have taken out the consoles, but at least it wont crash your game anymore!

Any feedback is very much appreciated. Also, please bare in mind that like the mod this post is a WIP.

Hail GabeN!

Please note this mod is satirical and does not represent my real views.

1 Like

I see the Plethora people have come back after the fiasco of what happened. What brings you back ?

1 Like

Oh hey, you’re back.

Looking forward to this mod!
Oh.
Welcome back!
Also, how is your robot fish army going?

oh god

I thought this is going to be a :fire: thread

and hi

1 Like

I started playing GDT again a lot, and I have been lurking a bit any way, and then I saw that the modding community is dead so I thought I would try and rekindle it again with a new mod.

Hey, I am back!

Thanks, I can’t wait to start it properly, and thanks for welcoming me back!
Also, it very “powerful” eheh… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello to you too LineLiar :wink:

Hey, let’s hope not though, I’d prefer this thread to be a nice one about a mod :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I actually thought you were going to introduce your gaming computer or something XD

Whut.

I miss this mod! This was by far my favourite on the GDT Workshop!
Will you post on these forums once it’s done?
As soon as it’s fully completed, I’ll revisit GDT for like the 50th time xD I can’t stop coming back to it!

Fiasco? I think you’re mistaking Plethora for the other dev “companies”. Plethora was merely a project and more than just a game lol. Plethora is long gone, though.

Is strange a lot of people active on Plethora are coming back though lol

Does this mod use UltimateLib? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I don’t actually own a good gaming PC, it’s just mid-range :stuck_out_tongue:

New PCs, more phones, continued mBox and Play System consoles, things like that really :smile:

Thanks, that means a lot to me! I will post updates when they roll out onto the forums yes, so stay tuned for those.
GDT is really hard to stop playing though :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there Killertoad, aren’t coincidences odd? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nope, all my own scripting, UltimateLib is broken and buggy and I dislike it’s restrictiveness so I am coding it all with the API :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought Plethora’s site was taken down?

Or do you mean people that also used Plethora?

joins

reads

Oh god I’m not even going to comment on this

leaves

2 Likes

Okkkk?

Quick update: I broke the mod. Gonna fix it some time soon, but a bit busy atm with personal (but pretty awesome) stuff that’s going on this weekend, but it will be fixed. I hope… :stuck_out_tongue:

Why Why why does everyone Break there mod EVERYBODY does it

I broke the mod, I broke the mod, I broke the mod… :cry:
Why cannot the mod? Why cannot the mod… :cry:

2 Likes

Somebody understands

also that just slows down the mod

here take this(Hands resinexx112 book)

quick
[kwik]
ADJECTIVE
moving fast or doing something in a short time:
“some children are particularly quick learners” · [more]